Thread: <<~InSoMnIa~>>
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2004, 08:35 PM
Everybody Stretch!

TY everyone!

I agree with the white noise Loulabelle. I've used a fan in winter, spring, summer and fall since I've been 12 y/o and if I don't have one I am unable to sleep. It sucks when we go camping in the wilderness! LOL! Seems that this bout of insomnia has my nerve endings sticking out of my skin (not literally....but....you know what I mean)...and any noise sends electricity through me in a rush. Hubby's snoring is freaking me out!!!! And that damn kitty door to the cellar where Rocky's cat box is.....I'm gonna break it!

Masturbation and reading are great ideas......and tried and failed....though I get a lot of reading done in this state......not to mention orgasms galore! I'm reading erotica at the moment.....lol!

I've been excercising like a nut lately osuche! Spring's coming and I tend to put on a few lbs. in the winter because it's rather dangerous to go walking on that black ice. I'd prefer to walk than do sqauts and crunches and etc. but I've started indoor stuff anyway....to no avail so far!

Haven't tried the herbal route yet skip.....but I was thinking homeopathic <sp?> in the sense of getting a hammer from the tool box and bonking myself over the head with it!!!!!!

Well........I'll give it a go again tonight. The worst part for me is the lack of concentration now....after all this time. I forgot my reading glasses this morning and had to come all the way back home from work for them....and when I got here I forgot for a moment why I came home! Arrgggggggg! The best part is....for some reason I can type so much better and faster......go figure!

I'll keep you posted all! TY again!

*hugs*

~Thomas Dewar~