View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 06:01 AM
Lady Eros™

"Welcome Home..." `Part II

I have shed my short black silk dress and dried off sufficiently. I am down to a black lace under wire push up bra, and a black lace thong which are still damp from the bath. I oil my body with a vanilla/brown sugar oil, replace my lipstick, light incense, candles, and place an Enigma CD into the player. The room is filled with an inviting aroma, soft light, and music suitable for a very long massage. I had made the bed that afternoon with Burgundy/Black satin sheets and comforter.
Trevor enters the room with two more glasses of wine and hands me one. I look at this man while sipping on my wine and am amazed at his physique, his underlying strong sexuality and the way he appreciates what I do for him. I have a very long menu of sexually gratifying ideas to please his appetite...and please him I will! My overall plan is that he never consider our sex life boring or monotonous.

He is looking at me in a way that causes me to flush, blooming into the full glory of my womanhood. I am at a loss as how to breathe at the moment. I feel consumed by this man, and he hasn't even laid a finger on me at this moment. I have to mentally shake where my body is calling me to be. Soon. But for now, this is for him...I smile, a tender yet seductive curve of lips. Unconsciously, I graze my teeth over my bottom lip and watch, mesmerized as his eyes darken and compel me...I close my eyes as my head drops back. There, my spirit thunders, I am yours...can you feel me now? My body sings, but I have to remain here, for him. I take his hand and lead him to the bed....
"Will you lay on your stomach for me baby?", I inquire, trying my best to acquire the attitude of calmness and gentleness needed for this moment. He lays his long velvet y form out for me. I wonder at the benevolent god who created this man, and silently bless and thank his parents for conceiving him. Long, strong muscles call to my hands to touch. I straddle this delicious man from behind and reach over for the oil that is warming at the bedside. Music is flowing around us in gentle waves, transporting us to a different setting in our private paradise. I poured warm oil onto his smooth strong back, dipped fingertips in and spread it over my hands. Then I leaned forward, settling into place and touched my hands to his body...

He moaned as hot hands, warm oil and cool skin met. I swallowed and licked my lips. Damn! it was hard touching him without wanting to make love to him. Like warm fluid, his muscles vibrate and relax under my loving hands and fingers. I have started at his neck and shoulders, my hands once again, mirroring the other. Both, curve out and pull his shoulder muscles in and around and a large languid circle, extending down each side of his spine. My hands move out, away from each other, up each side, back down and towards each other meeting at his lower back. He moans as each muscle is released from it's prison of stress and returned to him renewed. I apply more oil, and come together on my knees....beginning at his marvelous buttocks. Kneading and stroking until they begin relaxing in my hands...down firm tight thighs, outer and inner, both hands working simultaneously, one on each leg. He unconsciously spreads them for me and shifts a little for comfort...but I will not let him be fully aroused right now. I smile inwardly, knowing that I am the cause of sighs and moans coming from him. Down and around his calves and ankles, squeezing firmly, grasping tightened muscles and giving them release...

I softly ask him to turn over...his eyes are drowsy and he wets his lips as he stretches out in all of his glory, legs spread, arms apart. I bring him a glass of wine to drink from, and kiss him deeply as I dare without breaking his languor. I slowly drizzle warm oil from his feet all the way to his neck as he takes a deep breath, waiting. I again, oil my hands and begin with his feet, kneading, firmly stroking, and using knuckles to loosen his tired feet. Again, one hand on each ankle, begin working my way up...I am on my knees, between his legs hands massaging thighs, outer and inner.....I do not go where his eyes are urging me to at that moment, instead I begin right at his pubic bone, working my way up his hard stomach, hands together moving upward, spreading apart on each side and coming back in a complete circular motion. I move up and straddle him, just below his navel, but not where he's expecting. I can see it in his eyes and feel a familiar tapping on my backside that he's waiting....but he's going to have to wait. I gently admonish him, "I'm not finished by a long-shot, so be patient"
I move up his chest and work on his arms and neck...eyes closed, he looks as if he is asleep. "Feel good baby?" I ask. He moves head barely up and down, lips curved into a small smile, "ummmhmmmm" My arms are spread apart, one hand on each upper arm, beginning its reach to his hands on either side of him. As I reach his hands with my fingers, my breasts touch his chest and my lips touch his, I give him a kiss, filled with all that is within me. He tries to disengage my hands, but I press down gently, lean back and shake my head. "You may not touch me right now", he looks confused and then shocked! I begin a slow track, my fingers were spread apart on his....I curl my nails and drag them from his fingertips all the way in to his shoulders. He gasps and arches, a slight frown forming, mouth open as I begin to light a fire trail with my nails along all of his nerves...
My nails doing a slow dance across his skin and muscles, making them dance. He is grabbing the sheets on either side of him now, his gasps coming louder as I strum each nerve ending, body rhythmically jerking with each gasp. I lean over, sliding down to have a comfortable access to his chest and stomach, and each new spot that causes him to move, I kiss and graze with my teeth....his left nipple is especially sensitive and I have some fun there, licking, sucking and biting until he has broken out in a light sweat. From side to side, slowly, tortuously working my way down his torso. God! I love the taste, scent and feel of his skin! I was also moaning, could not really be helped with this very sensuous man....I maneuvered my legs and hips as I worked my way down to his hip....and sucked and grazed my teeth there so suddenly, he sat up and grabbed me! "lay down baby" I gently command....his body is trembling, hands instinctively reaching for me....I let him take one of my hands as my body slides down even further....I disengage my hand from his softly.
Still moving from left side to right, my nails trail definite patterns on the surface of his skin, and my tongue and teeth are following close behind. He is gasping and writhing slightly...between clenched teeth, "you're trying to make me beg aren't you Cerise"? I look up at him as both knees open farther for me..."no baby." I smile softly and seductively at him--"Trevor, I'm making love to you the way your body is asking me to. But if you'd like me to stop, I will"....he gives me a look that says if I think I'm going to stop now, I've lost my collective mind! But at the same time, warring within himself as he finally realizes that I am drawing an ultimate trust from him. I want nothing more from him than for him to surrender to the love I hold for him deep within. I wait, almost afraid to look into his eyes...a hand touches my chin and pulls me up to him for the most mind-shattering kiss I have ever experienced...he leans back and looks at me, his eyes telling me all I need to know at that moment.

I am slightly sucking on his left hip, simultaneously running my nails up the inside of his thighs... and when I graze his hip with my teeth he comes straight up off the bed and grabs me! He looks into my eyes deeply and begins kissing me....Hands and mouth moving me to total ecstasy. My head is spinning, breath catching, I am shaking violently while he is tenderly working me with his tongue. The small moans coming from me between breaths increase to cries of passion as he moves to my neck and with purpose down to my breasts....
I am so lost at this moment, but then knowing I am giving him what he wants and needs is my purpose and I did something I have never done before, ever. He comes back to my mouth for a light kiss and leans back and looks into me again...my mouth is open, breathing erratic, I am shaking. The strength in his eyes renders me immobile for a moment and we just are telling each other volumes without uttering a word. "Give yourself to me Cerise." He is speaking to me so softly, but his words are amplified inside of my very being....I felt the words more than I heard them. And every fiber of my being responded to him....that very moment...

I totally surrendered myself to him.

I began one of the longest multiple orgasms I have ever experienced in my life....my body was quaking erratically, my screams drowned by his mouth, tears streamed down the sides of my face...I almost passed out, but he kept kissing me, and just holding me. I was covered in sweat...and when I finally recovered, still feeling the occasional zap!, as if being electrocuted through my nerve endings, we realized that I was still cumming....but I was more aware of slight subtleties, I realized that he had come with me, and hard! He was still hard and his cock was thumping against my back, I was suddenly filled with a need so intense that it completely took over. I lifted myself up, still holding onto him, turned and straddled his lap. I looked into his eyes, and we both knew at that moment that I was about to take him somewhere neither of us had ever gone before....
My pussy, throbbing, clenching so tightly it hurt and contracting to release yet again more cum was on fire! With a strong "aaaauugh!" I lowered myself hard and fast onto 9 inches of strong, hot, wet cock and proceeded to "take" him. I rode this man viciously, sweat pouring off of each of us. He begged me to slow down. Nails biting into his shoulders, I wouldn't though, I couldn't have, even if I tried.

Head next to his, I listened as a softly yet rapidly building crescendo of sound erupted from both of us. Ass slapping his thighs, pussy gripping his engorged penis, I rode this man with a fury I didn't know I possessed....and then I jumped up, releasing him in one fast, mind-bending movement. I had jumped backwards and in a smooth movement took him in my mouth. I didn't even move my head, I sucked in hard and simulated the clenching of my pussy with my mouth as he exploded...he yelled out, grabbing my head, fucking my mouth hard as he came in waves...
My head was still in his lap, I think we were both incapable of movement....my legs were shaking and I was still in the throes of the longest multiple orgasm I have ever had in my life. At some point, he pulled me up and lay me on top of him. Holding me tightly he whispers in my ear, "you are an amazing woman" .

I think I whispered "I love you Trevor" before falling asleep....

Coming in 2008!

Excerpt from...

"Eros Comes In Black Satin" Vol. I© 2007, C.D. Grant as Lady Eros. All rights reserved.
"Eros Comes In Black Satin" Vol. I: Trimaxx International Publishers, LLC.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior permission of the copyright owner or the publisher.