View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 07:31 AM
Deranged Giants Fan

that ache..

Lilith, that ache and all the build up can be as pleasurable as the eventual orgasm. I am pleasure delayer as well. The more often I bring my self right to edge and stop the more powerful the orgasm for me. I occasional do this to myself for prolonged periods of time; hours in fact. When I do this my balls feel full and ache so good. Then when I allow myself release the quantity of cum is much larger it shoots so much farther then a normal orgasm. I can easily give my self a facile this way.
Like you there days when I teasingly rub my cock through my slacks in the office during the day to stay on edge. Wearing one of my G strings in the office really keeps me on edge too. The silky material caressing my freshly shaven package, the string between my cheeks ticking my anus and the naughtiness of it drives me wild. At the end of the day that ach is intense..
Better then this of course is to have some sexy woman tease and deny me. Tie me down and put me through my paces until I am begging to be allowed to cum and I am in heaven..