Thread: Fantasies
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 06:46 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

mmmmm how this love?

the music just right tonite and all i want is to shake my tail to the groove as i dance my body swaying and bouncing in rythym first to the drum then into yje bass beat so primal then taken completely by the rythym and rifts of the guitar i allow my entire being to dance his playing out and am lost in his sound gradually i become aware that not only am i dancing to his playing nut he is playing to my dance it feels so sweet and just right and as i look at him and am taken fully our eyes lock and he is in my heart and soul my body trembles to the sound as he brings his playing to a grand crescendo and the music stops yet his eyes are still locked with mine and there in i see and feel the same hunger that the music has awakened gently he lays his guitar to the side and steps from the stage joining my still tempo driven body he dances on with me not touching at first but ever so close to me i can feel the heat radiating from his skin and long for his touch slowy our bodys meld to an unheard beat and his touch is upon eyes still locked he smiles and takes first one hand then the other raising them above our heads never slowing he grasps them both firmly with one hand and guides my body to this groove i feel helpless to resist yet know i wouldn't have anyway he touch is firm and strong he dances me against his sweaty body in time to our own sound using his free hand to trace the outer curves of my bodylightly at first then more hungrily i am mesmerized and i feel my juices warming to an excruciating heat he pulls me to him tightly grinding his pelvis to mine his hand pulls the clothing from my skin in one sweep unmindful of it's condition
i vaguely hear it ripping but cease to care i know all i want from this man is for him to take me and take me hard. I bite my lip then find the crevice of his neck and bite it as if i were tasting it he crushes me to him again letting my hands free and bends me back so he can ravage my neck then breasts biting each nipple hard then returning to my neck and lips he kisses me hungrily our tongues entwining then he quickly turns me and dances with my body from behind i feel his hardened cock pressing urgently

...........ok have to go for now if this is any good at so far please let me know and i'll continue it in the appropiate place elsewhere onsite......
boilergirl1

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"