View Single Post
Old 04-20-2005, 10:18 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

I could feel Winston's balls contract up as he came, at the same moment that I felt Marie's sphincter clenching on my finger. They were cumming together, and the excitement had me in a sort of sympathy ecstacy of my own. I sucked Winston's balls and probed Marie's ass as they groaned and shook in a mutual climax.

As Marie came down from her orgasm, Winston lifted her up, his hands pulling her rear up, his cock sliding out of her twat and my finger slipping from her ass. His shaft, soaking wet with her juices and his own cum, came down onto my forehead. I licked up the length of him, taking in their joined cream on my tongue. He still held her up, the two of them kissing, her pussy open above me. I sucked his cockhead in, moved a hand up to her pink pussy, and I petted her softly, amazed by just how engorged her clitoris and labia were. I could feel his juices flowing out of her onto my fingers, so, stroking Winston's cock, I moved my mouth off of him and to Marie's pussy, licking her, tasting his cum in her.

Marie moaned, "Oh Cindy, now it's your turn to be the one in the middle..."