Thread: Preston
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 01:54 PM

Afternoon delight

After resting a bit, i found my head laying on Preston's thigh. So I just naturally turned my head a bit so I could suck on his cock. Jeff was watching us. I just sort of lazily sucked it for a bit, taking a drink of water to moisten my mouth. Playing with his balls, and licking his shaft. running my tongue around the head of his cock.

As I said before Preston is all of 11.5 inches of black cock, and we had tried anal before and it hurt, but I figured that my asshole was stretched enough by Jeff's 8.5 incher it might be easier. I asked jeff to get some of the KY warming jel and put some on my asshole, I continued to suck on Preston as Jeff lubed my ass. I then took the jel from Jeff and started coating Preston's cock with it slathring it on. His cock got harder and harder, finally I kneeled on the bed with my ass up. Preston kneeled behind me and started to ease his cock up my ass. Because of his size we took it very slow and after about 5 miuntes of him pushing his head went in.

I felt filled already. i then started to push back on to his cock trying to get a little bit more. I felt like a cock whore, Jeff laid down by my head and I started to jerk his already hard cock, my hands were still covered in ky so it got slippery. I pushed back onto Preston as he pushed forward and little by little he finally had about 6 inches or so of hi cock in my ass, As he pushed into me my mouth was forced onto Jeff's cock coating with saliva and drool.

This went on for about 15 minutes and little by little I was able to take more of the fine black cock in my ass. My nose was burried in Jeff's pubic hair as I sucked on his cock, I would gag a little and come up for air, my droola nd his pre cum would trail off his cock into my mouth like a little leash.

jeff said he had an idea that might work and I might be able to tak all of Preston. We all disconeccted, I kneeled down and lubed Preston's cock and got a little tatse of it too. I then laid across the corner of the bed on my back. My head hung over one side and my ass over the other, my cock was sticking straight up leeking like a faucet. Preston eased his cock back into my ass, and Jeff steeped up to my mouth.

Preston pushed and I pushed, I relaxed my muscles and we started to fuck. Jeff pushed his cock into my throat and and it was easier this way. I had Jeff's balls above my eyes and loved the view. Preston was pushing, my legs were around his hips like a womans. He gave a last good push and I could feel his tomah on my cock. The he really began pumping into me, forcing my my deeper on Jeff's cock and jeff would push on to Preston's cock. Man I was loving it.

Jef said he was going to shoot and he pulled out just a bit and filled my mouth with cream, I swallowed as fast as I could, some leaked out but spurt after spurt I tried to get it all. I shot my load almost straight up and onto my stomach, that was to much for Preston, he grabbed my hips and pushed his cock as far as he could and let go with his load and filled my as with cum. I wa shaking and sweaty. My ass muscles squeezed his cock as I rolled my hips and he shot agian and again. He laid down on top of me, his cock still in my ass and kissed me full on the mouth, stick his tongue inside.

It took a while but his cock finally went soft enough to pull it from my asshole, I felt empty and tired, I cleaned both jeff and Preston's cocks up in the shower. My ass felt sore, and I bled a little but it was worth it.

I can't wait until I do it again