Thread: Preston
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 11:14 PM

what a night part 2

As i looked at preston's hard cock, it was leaking pre cum and he was stroking it slowly. Anthony said " man pres can this bitch take your cock" i answered for him " yes, I love it up my ass" Benny said " i would love to see it". I moved over to the bed, and laid down on my back, lifting my legs slightly. Preston moved closer to me Anthony handed me the lube, i squirted some on my hand and rubbed it along Preston's hot cock slowly sqeezing his cock in my hand squirting the lube directly on his flesh. His cock was shiney with lube, glistening.

He pulled me to the edge of the bed, with his fingers he rubbed some lube on my asshole. He pressed his cock head against my ass, Anthony and Benny were watching. I lifted my hips to meet his cock and he pushed his cock in, the head went in and i squeezed it with my ass I pushed my hips towards him pulling more of his magnificent black cock in my ass. My heels were on his ass pushing him into me. His cock was about half way in when Anthony let out a whistle, saying " man Pres this is hot, this bitch takes it better than my girl" Benny Straddled my head, his cock dangling right over my mouth. I licked at it sucking the head right in, his balls hitting my forehead. Preston pushed in more of his cock, causing me to to scrunch up and take more of Ben's cock into my mouth.

ben started to fuck my mouth, I could easily take his cock this way, Preston was pshing on the other end. He got about 9 inches in and stopped allowing me to adjust. I was being used by black cock and I loved it, Anthony was stroking his cack watching us. ben's balls were swaying right over my eyes, I placed my hands on his ass, playing with it. I dug my heels into Preston's hips telling him I wanted more of his cock in my ass. he pushed anothe inch or two in and he was balls deep in my ass. Anthony let out a whoop, " man fuck that bitch" preston and benny got a rythym going see sawing in and out of my mouth and ass. I was licking and sucking Ben, and trying to use my ass muscles to squeeze Preston's cock. Rolling my hips against his cock, I could hear ben breathing hard and I could feel him getting harder he picked up speed fucking my mouth I had drool and saliva every where I was trying to push his cock deep into my throat, I gently squeezed his balls He stiffened and groaned as he shot his load into my throat it came out so fast some squirted right out i swallowed as fast as I could.

Preston pushed harder in my ass, grabbing my hips pulling me onto his cock, I swallowed Bens cum as best I could he spurted a good 4 spurts, Anthony was jacking off and as ben pulled out he stuck his cock head right inside my mouth and shot his load on my tongue I kept swallowing sucking it right out of him. Preston with one last shove pushed his cock in my ass and shot his cum in my bowels he kept pumping into me shooting again and again rolling my hips to give him the best feeling I could. He slowed down, and fell on top of me, Anthony and ben just sat there looking, my face and chest were covered with cum and sweat. I was breathing heavy, preston slowly pulled his cock out of me, I felt empty, his cock slid out with a pop, Anthony stood between my legs looking at my strecthed asshole telling Ben to look too. I could feel cum running down my ass crack. Preston moved his cock to my mouth and I took it in slowly licking it clean sucking the last of his cum out.

I was tired and worn but i felt wonderful, my ass was sore as well as my jaw but I loved it and I cant wait until I get more. I am a cock whore any color any size any time I know that and it's ok.

If any of you get near racine let me know I will surely try to please.