Thread: Preston
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2006, 07:18 PM

Clean up time

Well the party was over, and most of the guys had left, I was sitting on the couch next to Pam. I was drinking some water I was very thirsty. Missy was finishing up with lawrence and Benny. Preston was in his chair chatting with the guys as they left. I could hear missy moaning as she got fucked in her pussy and ass. I knew from experience that both her holes would stretched and full of cum.

Pam leaned back on the couch next to me and motioned for me to eat her pussy, her pussy was filled with cum from the night, she had taken on every guy there including me. I layed down and began to lick at her pussy, licking her labia and around it, tasting the mixture of cum and her juices and as I licked she would flex her pussy muscles and push out more cum for me to swallow. She placed her hands on my head and pushed my face deep into her pussy, my nose and mouth were almost inside of her as I licked. I chewed on her clit. As I was doing this my ass was in the air, and I felt hands on ass playing with it. I didn't know who it was and didn't care at the time.

I felt someones mouth on my ass licking between my cheeks and then tonguing my asshole. i then felt the couch shift a bit as someone else got on, I felt fingers in my ass but since I am used to that I didn't mind I kept licking the cum from Pam's juicy pussy. I felt the hands move to my hips, and then felt a cock at my asshole, a large one. Most of the guys had left so i t had to be Pres or Larry because only they had anything that large to offer. I felt him push in and as he did he pushed my face deeper into Pam' pussy, her hands held my head in place as her fingers were wrapped in my hair.

I could feel that big cock going in and out of my ass, it felt sore but good. Each time he thrust he pushed me forward, Pam finally came from my pussy eating and squirted her cum and the remaining jizz right onto my face. the guy in my ass stopped and pulled out. i finally saw it was Preston. He sat on the couch and told me to come over. He had me sit on his lap and face, I raised my ass up and he guided his cock back in. He put his hands on my hips to guide my speed I put mine on the back of the couch for balance. i could see Pam between Missy's legs eating her out and Benny and Lawrence watching all of us.

I rode Pres's cock using my legs to propel me up and down on his pole, He told to go faster or slower depending on what he wanted. My head was back as I rode the cock taking it as deep into my bowels as I could. My own cock hard and was rubbing between mine and Pres's body. I felt stretched out, i slowed down as my legs got tired. Preston stood up and I layed back on the couch his cock never leaving my ass, he started to fuck me his hips bucking into me. I wasn't paying any attention to anything else my mind was on making Preston cum. i squeezed my ass muscles as tight as I could. Preston's hands were on the back of the couch and he was using it as leverage to push into me, my hands were on his ass pulling him tighter into me. His teeth were bared in a grimace as if he was in pain so i knew he was close. I yelled "fuck me, hard cum inside me" He groaned as he shot his load into my ass, he pumped in 3 or 4 more times before he stopped. His legs were trembling and so were mine he sat down next to me sweating and breathing heavy. I leaned agianst him out of breath his arm wrapped around me.

I saw missy crawling over and she took my cock into her mouth and I didn't take very long I shot my sperm into her mouth, she licked me clean and the went to kiss Preston. their faces were close to mine and I could see he slip him some cum from her mouth. After he finished kissing her he bent down and kissed me with my cum still in his mouth, he pushed into mine with his tongue.

Benyy and Lawrence left, leaving Preston, Missy, Pam and I to clean up. We all jsut sat ther in a group holding onto each other kissing and licking each other.