View Single Post
Old 11-27-2001, 03:11 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
AMY

Amy knew she needed a catharsis, it was time for a real cleansing of her soul. In the park she found a secluded picnic table away from prying eyes - not to deprecate the intentions of the public at large - it was just that Amy loved solitude. No fake expressions or facial masks required to hide her inner thoughts here. Pulling out and devouring her yogurt ice cream cone, she settled in to contemplate life. Amy needed a romantic spark, something to intensify her blooming sexual drive. An avid Pixie’s Place user, Amy came to realize that there were so many fascinating people out there! Nothing wild and crazy like the escapades of those Pixie-ites had ever happened to her in real life! A dose of introspection right now, she mused, is a very good thing.

She began a frank self evaluation. Well, let’s see. I’m 28 years old, and have a boyfriend who is wrapped up in advancing his career. That leaves too little time for an “us” to form, and become fully realized. I want an “us” not just an “I”. We have been together for four years, and I need to face it. The magic is gone!

I’m 5’2” and 120 pounds and pretty attractive. Men always are commenting on my large breasts. Cupping her hands underneath each one, Amy laughed, yes, my big ole tits are great assets. Too bad they don’t get the attention they are due. Feeling sheepish, Amy impulsively unsnapped her bra, and peered down the front of her own shirt. Yes her nipples were large, round and very excited right now! Amy quickly looked around, she was safe, still hidden from view. Why not? Amy thought. Amy began to toy with her nipples. This was fun!

The thought of doing something forbidden in a public place excited her even more. Oh, I’m drenched, my panties are soaked. Unsnapping her jeans, Amy slid her right hand down and began to touch herself in earnest. Amy knew exactly where to go, her bud was already hard, and she quickly moved her hand to stimulate it just so. Four years, she thought, and that loser Mark still couldn’t bring me off like this. Amy laid her head back, red hair glistening in the afternoon sun. I’m cumming, I’m cumming, Oh yes, OH YES . An orgasm ripped through Amy, causing her to shake uncontrollably. Amy realized she had shouted those last words out loud!

Suddenly, wild applause started from the bushes! Amy’s eyes flew open, there was the entire men’s softball team from O’Malley’s Pub! Wild shouts and applause showered down on Amy, and her face turned as red as her hair. Amy scrambled, madly clothing herself as they came closer. Amy's jaw dropped in admiration at the leader.

A blond “God” strode forward and said “That was amazing. Don’t be embarrassed. You are our kind of woman! Our game just finished and we were taking this short cut to the Pub. Come join us!” Amy was shocked at first, then smiled and laughed out loud. “Sure, she exclaimed, why the hell not”. As she walked away on his arm Amy thought, wait til my Pixie friends hear about this!!!
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson