Thread: Warming up
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 07:56 PM
S.A.W.B.

Mel stood, both girls turned to look at her.

“I need to potty.” Mel said as she turned to walk away. Mel stopped just before going out of sight and turned back to look at the two embraced bodies on the bed. “And YOU,” She said looking right into Whitney’s eyes, “no scheming.”

“But mom…” Whitney pouted jokingly.

Mel did not wait for a response and walked into the bathroom.

“Ok, we have to hurry.” Whitney whispered to Dana.

“Huh?”

“I want to get her good, to ya know, pay her back.”

“For what?”

“Seeing you first and making the first move.”

“Ah.” Dana smiled to herself, wondering how that first conversation went.

“Ok, here’s what you’re gonna do. When she comes out, get her to stand at the foot of the bed. When she is there, kneel in front of her and ask her if you can service her pussy. She always loves that, she likes to play the dominant. But be careful, go slow, she peaks easily and she cums.”

“Ok.” Dana complied, moving to stand near the end of the bed. Dana was unsure what she meant by ‘she cums’ and was uneasy about someone playing dominant, but she figure if Mel liked giving pain, she would have done it by now.

Dana heard the toilette flush and saw Mel walk back out. Dana reached out her hand to Mel and led her to the foot of the bed. Mel saw Whitney’s evil grin and knew she was scheming again. It was ok, Mel loved to play along.

Dana had her stand at the foot of the bed and kneeled. “Ms. Melinda, may I service you?”

Mel turned to give a oh-you-are-in-trouble-now look to Whitney, who was kneeled on the bed, her nipples in between her finger enjoying the after cum sensations.

Mel turned back to Dana at her feet, “Yes you may, my dear.”

Dana scooted a little closer and wrapped her hands around the back of Mel’s soft thighs. Mel spread her legs slightly to give better access while Whitney moved up behind her to watch over her shoulder.

Dana tentatively slid her tongue along Mel’s outer lips, moving in slow circles around the edges, never getting too close to the middle. When Dana would reach Mel’s clit, she would reverse directions so as not to get to close to it, being careful not to get Mel too excited too fast.

Whitney ran her hand around Mel’s middle, palms flat on her stomach. She moved slowly up to Mel’s breast. She lifted them slightly, feeling their weight and squeezing them in her small hands. Mel let out a small moan, Whitney knew it would not take long for her to cum, but she wanted to torture her a little.

Mel looked down, seeing her breast being squeezed and Dana’s brown eyes looking right up at her. Mel thought it might have been the best sight ever. Mel slid her hand down to Dana’s head to coax her to get a move on. Dana was supplying just enough pleasure to get Mel started up, but she thought it would take hours for her to cum like this. Dana was having fun torturing her; Whitney thought it was fun also.

Whitney moved her fingers to Mel’s large nipples and began pushing and teasing them lightly. Mel began to coo softly. Mel turned her head to face Whitney.

“I love you.” Mel said in a breathy voice.

“I love you too.” Whitney replied with quick pinch of Mel’s nipples causing her to moan.

Dana took this opportunity to slide her tongue in between Mel’s folds. Mel gripped down on the back of Dana’s head trying to move her tongue directly onto her own sensitive clit.

Dana was having none of it. Dana had finally got it, Mel orgasmed easily, she was overly sensitive, like she was always just coming down from a previous orgasm, and when she finally peaked, all hell broke loose. It would be like with Whitney earlier, just so much easier. Dana thought she might have found the perfect yin and yang couple, in the bedroom at least.

Dana pushed her tongue at Mel’s opening, tasting the small dribbles that were running out.

Mel was moaning up and down now. Whitney was rolling her nipples with constant pressure while squeezing her tits and Dana was feeding her just enough to keep Mel’s fire stoked. Mel was working up slowly, she always liked cumming quick, but she knew Whitney was trying to make it special for her.

Dana, moving in a zigzag pattern, began to slowly move up towards Mel’s clit. The pitch of Mel’s moan rose the closer she got. When Dana found the large nub, probably the width of a soda can tab, she moved in slow circles trying not to apply too much pressure. Mel moaned out, much louder now, saying loud and long ohs and ahs.

Dana tortured her for another little bit before flicking between Mel’s lips to press hard directly on her clit, Mel went from loud moans screaming. Mel was suddenly forcing Dana’s head hard into her clit, her back arched, giving Whitney easier access to her breast. Mel had her face raised to the ceiling, mouth hung open in a long loud note.

“OH GOD, IT’S RIGHT THERE.” Mel screamed out.

“Get ready.” Whitney said to Dana, looking her in the eyes over Mel’s shoulder.

“I’M SO FUCKING CLOSE.”

“Don’t let up, give it all to her.”

“I’M GONNA CUM. OH BABY I’M CUMMING ON HER FACE.”

“Here she cums.”

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!.” Mel screamed out as her back arched violently.

Dana was holding on for dear life now. Mel’s pussy had begun to get really wet towards the end, but now there was a torrent of juices flowing from her. Dana could feel the hot juices on her breast and nipples and some of it on her stomach, her chin and neck were soaked.

Whitney was watching in frozen delight, she had Mel’s nipples pinched hard in her fingers and was trying to keep her stood up so Dana could keep it going. Whitney loved seeing her cum, it was just, so, so, HOT. Whitney knew the treat Dana was getting right now and wished it was her, but there was plenty of time for that later.

Dana kept up her assault on Mel’s clit, wanting to keep her going as long as possible. Mel did not disappoint. Mel would peak, screaming till she was out of breath, then drop back to a loud moan. It would be only seconds and she would peak again, giving Dana another load of her juices on her face and into her mouth.

Mel began to lose strength in her legs after her fifth orgasm and fell back on the bed, with Whitney under her.

Dana lost contact with her only momentarily. She moved forward quickly and pushed her middle finger into Mel’s soaked pussy. Dana placed her lips and tongue back on Mel’s now more swollen clit and kept back at it. Mel peaked again quickly, her back arching hard enough to press Whitney into the bed.

“OH God, stop.” Mel panted.

Dana looked up, leaving her finger working deep inside Mel. “But this is what you wanted wasn’t it? You picked me out, remember. I bet you thought, ‘hmmmm, she’ll be fun’ didn’t you.”

Mel let out a loud moan followed by a panting, “thought you had a really cute butt, oooohhh, wanted a treat for my birthday, aaaahhh, oh god that feels so good, Whitney wanted to see me, oh god, cum on you, Oh I’m gonna cum again.”

“And again and again birthday girl.” Dana added with a smirk.

Whitney smiled broadly as Dana moved back to Mel’s clit. She was peaking again quickly, moaning loudly as Whitney and Dana kept up their work on her.

Dana ate Mel till the well ran dry.

The bed between Mel’s legs was soaked. Dana moved up onto the bed beside Mel as Whitney moved from beneath her. Mel was near asleep, her whole body drained. Dana and Whitney helped her to the other bed and climbed in on either side of her. All three were asleep in mere minutes. Mel fell off first, with Dana close behind, and Whitney drifting off last, the vision of Mel cumming onto Dana’s face still fresh in her mind. With smile on her face, she finally slept also, but only for a while.

Dana woke over two hours later next to Mel, but Whitney was missing.

“Whitney?” Dana asked into the room.