Thread: Dominatrix
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2003, 04:09 PM

Dominatrix

Mistress Shayna leaned back comfortably on her burgundy leather couch and answered her phone. The Mistress requires all potential clients to go through numerous phone interviews before they can meet for a live session. She expects to receive a devotional offering after the final phone interview. Perspective clients need to look through the registered gifts on MisstressShayna.com and send her a tribute. The following gifts please the Mistress very much: Custom-made corsets from Dark Garden Unique Corsetry, latex leotards in the following colors: plum, pearlsheen blue, or black; perfume by Dolce and Gabbana; vintage black-seamed stockings; latex catsuit; unusual flowers, a monthly payment towards her health club membership ($110 per month), rent ($1350 per month), quality spanking implements such as canes, floggers, and whips; pillar candles – not more than 3 inches in diameter (soy wax or beeswax, as opposed to, paraffin is preferred); and fetish boots (size 9 medium in the US, 8 in Britain, or 40 in Europe).
Mr. Teller was on his third phone interview and the Mistress was planning on finally granting him a live session.
Mistress Shayna started the conversation.
“You will need to create your own safeword. Do you know what that means?”
“No Mam.”
“What did you just say to me?”
“Oh Ummm…Mistress Shayna – I do not know what a safeword means – Mam. Thank you so much for allowing me to speak Mam.”
“That’s better.”
“A safeword is the code word that you will yell out if you are pushed beyond your limits. When I hear your safeword, I will stop immediately. Now, choose a word that could not possibly come up in a session.”
“Mistress Shayna, I would like my safeword to be pomegranate, Mam. Thank you so much for allowing me to speak, Mam.”
“Fine.”
“The final portion of your interview is determining your likes and limits. You must answer honestly and without second-guessing. For this section of your trial, you may answer with one of the following three words – light, medium, or heavy.”
“Paddle spanking?”
“Medium.”
“Face slapping?”
“Light.”
“Verbal humiliation?”
“Heavy.”
“Public humiliation?”
“Medium.”
“Tickle torture?”
“Light.”
“Hot wax?”
“Heavy.”
“Now we will go over your fetishes. Continue to answer using the same three words.”
“Sensory depravation?”
“Medium.”
“Boots?”
“Heavy.”
“Long fingernails?”
“Yeahhh.”
“What the hell did you just say to me?”
“Heavy.”
“One more screw up and you will be placed on a six-month waiting list and you will need to go through the entire interview process again!”
“Mistress Shayna, please do not put me on the waiting list, Mam. Thank you so much for allowing me to speak, Mam.”
“Next, I want to review possible role-play scenarios.”
“Domestic maid?”
“Light.”
“Naughty school boy?”
“Medium.”
“Boss and employee?”
“Light.”
“Interrogation?”
“Medium.”
“Mummification and Cocooning?”
“Heavy.”