Thread: Once a year...
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2002, 04:57 AM

She kissed my head. Three times gently. Then while looking at me, her tongue came out and slowly traveled over it, like a demon. Those eyes made her looked so possessed. She had the look of an animal in the jungle who just found their prey. She put her mouth back over my head and began to suck as she tongued the head. Breaking eye contact she then lowered herself down on my shaft. Slowly using her mouth in an up and downward motion, I could see my cock vanishing into her warm wet mouth. She struggled a little as she got to the base of my cock and had to move a little to straighten her throat. I was wondering if she'd continue until my whole cock was gone. I'm an average size man, about seven inches. I could feel her exhale onto my body. Then I heard her take a large inhale and watched her drop down. She remained motionless for a minute, like she was taking a little break. Then I felt her suck on me very hard. Not moving she just sucked with all she had occasionally stopping for her breathe. It felt so good, and since she was not moving, I was not anywhere near cumming. She then started up and down and started building up faster in timing. She was so good. She seemed to know how fast to go without it becoming uncomfortable. I started to build, and I knew I was less than a minute from exploding. I told her I was going to cum soon. I didn't want to surprise her. It pisses some women off. She pulled off for a second and asked where I wanted to cum, then got right back. I didn't say anything. She said, "in my mouth"? I just kinda moaned, "mm hmmm". Of course, I really wanted to cum on her face, but wasn't going to say it. Like reading my mind, she said, "on my face"? I said, "yes". Then she said, "ok, I'm sure their will be plenty to taste. Just let me know". And with that, she started back at giving me what was the most erotic oral I ever received. When I told her I was going to cum, she pulled off and placed her face about six inches from my head. She kept her mouth wide open and her tongue was out and draped down over her chin. She was trying to balance herself, so I grabbed my cock and started jacking it for her. I felt her push harder into me with her fingers, then it happened. I exploded. I couldn't believe my eyes. The first couple shots hit here in the face. I tried to aim the rest into her mouth. She did not move. When I was done, she moved back onto my cock to clean up every drop. I reached down to clean it off of her face, then she turned her head and took what was in my hand, like a kitten drinking milk from a bowl. I said, "that was incredible". She said, "I agree", you taste better than I ever expected". No woman ever told me if it tasted good or bad, I just figured it was bad. She started moving up towards my face, and I knew it was my turn to please, and I knew I needed to do a spectactular job.