View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 05:07 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Quote:
Originally Posted by dm383
Saw the lovely Liz again today; sadly, it seems she's taken to opening her curtains after she's showered (presumably!) and dressed. Damn!

However, although she was wearing a denim shirt today, successfully hiding those lovely curves, she was also wearing some seriously snug-fitting trousers, which served to showcase what a lovely round, soft bottom she has! Gorgeous it is! Her legs look very trim and sexy too - bonus!

I've come over all of a quiver .. .. .. ..

DM

I was just reading back some of this thread and felt I should explain that comment about snug trousers; she was very quick to get downstairs and out the door that morning, so that when I turned back to call one of the dogs, there she was just about to get into her car.

A lovely rounded bottom, the trouser/slacks nicely delineating each individual buttock, with a very slight quiver when she stepped down the side of her car to get in.

Hence, the "quiver"! Sadly, no sightings of note since then.

However; last night when I got home Mandy was out next door, moving some remnants of their recent redecoration from the front lawn. She was wearing a light sweater (it was horrible and drizzly & cold here all day yesterday) which served to highlight how nicely formed her breasts still are, after her weight loss over the past couple of years, and also that her bottom too was very nicely encompassed in a pair of rather tight jeans! Mmm-Mmmmm - sometimes it really is very nice living where I do!

DM

P.S. When I got in the house, it was to find Mrs DM dressed only in a robe and feeling quite frisky - last night was a good night!
I only own my mind