View Single Post
Old 10-04-2002, 08:47 AM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
She began slowly, with light kisses and licks first on the head then up and down on the shaft. Slowly she began to take me into her mouth, purring and moaning as she did. Soon she was sliding her mouth up and down the entire length of my cock, moving faster and faster, cradling my balls, and stroking my belly and thighs. She slipped her hands under me to grab my ass and began to slow her pace. When she had nearly the entire length of my entire cock inside her mouth and throat she slowly raised her mouth up and let the cap pop out of her mouth with a wet squishy pop. I though I would blow my wad on the spot but didn't want this blowjob of a lifetime to end. She began slowly again, soon bobbing her head faster and faster until she stopped and slowly drew up and let me pop out again. As I looked down at her working this kind of magic I couldn't believe that it was my cock in her beautiful mouth getting sucked within an inch of coming. I knew my dick was a decent size, but it never looked as big as now as she gave me this marvelous head. Then she started to place just the head of my dick in her mouth and swirl her mouth around and around the head.

"Okay, come for me, Baby!" she implored stacking her hands on my cock and stroking it firmly. "Aren't you gonna come for me?"

Although part of me wanted to shoot off on her beautiful tits and face, I wanted to keep my dick hard enough to give her a mind-blowing fuck. I know that a lot of guys say that they are just as hard or harder the second or third time they fuck. But take it from me, there is no hard-on stiffer than the first of the evening, especially if it was like mine and hadn't shot off in almost a week. I kept my gaze on this wanton creature as she went back to working my cock over with her mouth, but had to distract myself enough to keep from coming. I began to recite in my mind the batting averages of the starting lineup for the 1961 Yankees. I tried to think of whether it was the chicken or the egg. Finally I had to move to Plan B.

"I don't want it to happen just yet, Darling!" I blurted out.

As she brought her mouth up one last time, giving the head an astounding swirl with her lips and tongue, she gave me a long hard sensual look.

"And what would you have in mind, Baby?" she asked as she moved up to straddle me, placing her wet cunt mere inches from my rigid cock, never taking her eyes from mine. "Do you think you're gonna fuck me?"

"No," I quickly replied. "I don't ‘think’ I'm gonna fuck you. I'm gonna fuck you!"

I quickly brought my hips up toward her and my hard cock found her wet pussy as if they had known each other for a long, long time. Her wet lips surrounded the head of my dick and the hot walls of her cunt welcomed the rest of it as I dove deeper inside her. Holding her gaze on my eyes she let out a gasp of surprise and pleasure and began to rock up and down, her beautiful freckled breasts bouncing in time with her movements. We slowly let my dick move fully inside her till the head touched her cervix. Then we let it slowly ease its way nearly back out keeping our eyes locked together as were our tingling loins. She rested her hands on my shoulders for balance as we began to rock together trying to use every inch of my cock for pleasure. I held my hands on her hips with my fingers snaking around to her ass. Her tongue came to her lips as if to tease me, licking her lips, flicking out at me.

"Oh, my God!" she exclaimed. "I don't want this to stop. Don't stop fucking me, Baby! Don't you think of stopping!"

I needed no extra encouragement. I reached out with my tongue and lips to lap at her tits now bouncing with an ever-increasing frequency. I managed to grab her left nipple between my lips and sucked the whole aureole into my hot mouth. I felt it become harder (if that was possible) in my mouth and let my teeth graze it as I let it slip back out. She moaned and quivered when I repeated the same move on her right tit.

"You bastard!" she screamed. "You're gonna make me come again!"

Each time she now pushed her pussy down onto my cock she let out a moan. She pushed at my shoulders forcing me down onto the bed, pressing her breasts down on me, digging her fingernails into my shoulders, her hair covering my face like a silken blanket, her sweat dripping down onto my chest, and just barely wiggled her pussy back on forth on my cock. I felt a trembling arise in her as I slowly brought my hands up her back. It was radiating out from her belly toward her legs and arms. She picked her head up and called out.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, God! Yesss!"

She collapsed on top of me, shaking and quivering as if caught in a chill breeze. I held my arms tightly around her until the shivering subsided.

"Are you still alive?" I asked after she had laid on me for a few moments.

"My, God! I don't think I've ever come like that!"

She pushed herself up out of my embrace and looked down at me.

"What are you doing to me?" she asked, letting her hips wiggle a little so that she could feel my cock inside of her. A couple more motions convinced her that I was still pretty hard and could go some more.

"Just doing what comes naturally, Darling."

"Oh, Baby," she said beginning to rock again. "Do it some more!"

I shifted so that I began to pull out of her. She looked disappointed.

"Don't panic," I insisted. "There's more where that came from. But first, why don't we have a glass of wine?"

"All right," she said hesitantly, getting up from the bed and moving over to the window.

I filled our glasses from the carafe, and carried them over to her. Her silhouette by the window was picture perfect. I could see the gently curving rises and creases of her back and ass, the dainty little dimples about her glorious butt, the perfectly proportioned flow of line from hip to waist to shoulder. Her beautiful blend of line and curve filled my eyes with wonder. The sun had long set and the window was filled with the twinkling lights of the airport and the other nearby hotels. She stood arms crossed just below her breasts, forming a shelf for her lovely freckled globes. Her body was glistening with the last few droplets of sweat. I handed her the glass and held mine up in a silent toast."

"Cheers," she smiled and clinked her glass against mine. Before taking a sip she sighed and said, "You know, I just can't figure you out, Jack."

"How's that?

"I've known you for a year, is it? We say hello and chat and conduct business every working day, and yet I never realized what a man you are. I mean, a real man. Smart and playful and fun to be with."

"Maybe the fact that I'm your boss got in the way."

"No, that's not it," she purred, her gaze still out the window far away. "Maybe I was just so glad to get the job and was trying so hard to please that I never thought about whether I was attracted to you or not. I mean," she added quickly, "I always thought you were attractive, maybe a little old for me, but now all of a sudden, here I am opening up to you like I never have with any one before."

"I'm only 44 Kate. That makes me what?" I paused to complete the math. "Twice your age?"

“Not quite, but almost,” she laughed and jiggled her glass of wine, nearly spilling it.

"You know," I remarked, taking a quick sip. "I've always been attracted to you. Women don't realize the two questions that run through a man's head when he meets a woman for the first time: 'Do I want to have sex with this woman?' and 'What are my chances of making it happen?' If the answer to the first is 'no' then he doesn't bother with the second. But if it's 'yes' and the second answer is favorable in the least, most men will do what they can to make it happen."

"So what were your answers when you met me?"

"As I recall, 'Absolutely' and 'None.' "

"Really?" She said looking over at me. "You're an attractive man with a lot going for you. Why would you think you couldn't get anywhere with me?"

"I've met a dozen beautiful young women and they never wanted me as more than a friend, if that. So I've gotten used to the fact that women like you don't go for guys like me."

"That's not true," she said setting her glass down on the windowsill. "I'm going for you in a big way."

"Because of this?" I remarked, grabbing my cock and waving it at her.

"And the way you use it. And the way you look at me. And the way it feels when you hold me."

I sipped the last of my wine and set the empty glass on the sill. We slipped into a warm embrace, her full lips pressing to mine, her tongue seeking out mine, as if to make up for the women I had just described. Our hands were all over each other, teasing, touching, and stirring the fire back to full glow. I leaned down and began to play a game of connect the dots with the freckles on her chest, coming teasingly close to her breasts and then backing off. Her nipples were stiffening again, begging for more attention, so I started to lick and suck each one tenderly, feeling her willing flesh heat up and catch on fire. I savored the sweet, soft flesh of her firm young breasts as she tilted her head back and began to swing it back and forth, her amber tresses swaying to and fro.

"Oh, Baby!" she purred. "I love the way you do that to me!"