View Single Post
Old 07-30-2006, 11:08 AM
Bring it.

I drew a deep breath and streched, arching my back in front of the mirror - ahhh, that felt good as the some of the tension drained from my lower back, and my hips loosened. I studied myself in the mirror, I was wearing a tight black tee, one of my favorite bands, a black mini skirt, and black thigh high nylons, with my black leather boots and wide leather belt. I had completed the ensemble with a large crucifix on a heavy chain around my neck, and large silver hoop earrings - every inch the Goth rock babe.

My hands cupped my breasts as I gave my nipples a hard twist. I ran my left hand down lightly across my ribcage and down my belly, watching myself, imagining myself teasing him. My hand snuck beneath the skirt, and practicing a wicked smile, I revealed the lacy white G-String he had specified. I was definitely getting hot now, carressing the mound of my pubis with my palm, and pressing up against my moistening slit with two middle fingers, feeling my clit begin to swell between them through the satin crotch of the panties.

Earlier, after showering, I had lain on the bed and spreading my legs, annointing my sphincter with cocoa butter. Then, using a large syringe injected a fair amount of a special oil I had for just such a purpose into my rectum - I didn't know exactly what to expect, but decided I'd better be prepared - as I shifted my hips, I could feel my sphincter tingling as the strap of the G-String rubbed against it, and my buttocks sliding across each other greasily from the small amount of lubricant that had oozed out.

My knees weakened. Jesus! if I didn't stop, I was going to frig myself right there and miss the concert! I brought my fingers up to my mouth, smelling the musky dampness of my swollen cunt, and turned away from the full length mirror on the door towards the sink, glancing at myself over my shoulder. Satisfied, I checked my makeup one last time in the mirror over the sink. Heavy black mascara, and lipstick the color of dried blood - gorgeous! I walked out the door and to the car, hips rolling, asshole tingling, my hungry pussy still damp.