View Single Post
Old 01-21-2006, 09:48 PM

Seconds are always good

I e mailed Bill telling him I would be in Madison this week for a few days and thought maybe we could have dinner or something. When I got home from work there was a reply waiting for me.

Bill would be free in the evenings and we could get together, Tuesday morning I left for Madison, and went to my meetings, after i checked into my motel i gave bill a call. We chatted for a bit making plans for the evening. I showered and got dressed. About 6 pm I heard a knock on the door and it was Bill and a friend. that surprised me a little but I opened up the door anyway.

Bill introduced his friend Paul, he was about our age white a little thick but that was okay. I offered them a drink, and we sat and chatted, Bill started to tell me Paul and he got together sometimes for fun and thought it would be ok to bring him along. I said why not. After some more small talk Bill started to undress and sat next to me on the bed. We started to kiss and make out fondling each other. Paul watched from the chair. I started to nuzzle Bill's neck, lightly biting him as he fondled my cock. I bent down a bit to bite and lick his nipples, flicking my tongue around them.

Paul had taken off his pants and started to play with his cock, as he watched us. I pushed Bill back on the bed and kissed my way to his stomach, nipping his skin as I went. he sucked in his stomach as I did so, I ran my hands down his legs. Licking my way to his cock witch was standing straight up. I teased his cock with my tongue using the flat of it to lick down the side and around his balls.

At the same time he took my cock into his mouth, licking it and kissing it. i sucked his cock into my mouth my tongue going along the underside He did the same to me. Paul meanwhile was moving on the bed, Bill pulled himself from my mouth and let Paul lay down next to me.

We positioned our selves so that i could suck Pauls cock which was about 7 inches and decently thick Paul was sucking Bills cock and Bill was sucking mine. I statrted to lick Pauls cock getting it wet with saliva, I could taste his pre cum and it was good, I could feel Bills warm mouth on my cock, it felt great I took Pauls member into my mouth and drooled on it getting it lubed up I bobbed on his cock taking almost all of it. Bill at the same time was taking mine into his throat. By the way he was going I knew that Paul was doing a good job on him too.

I kept bobbing on Paul's cock fondling his balls, his hips started bucking I could feel his ass tighten up and I could tell he was about to shoot. next thing I felt his cum shooting into my mouth his ass bucking trying to push his cock deeper, i swallowed as fast I could, at the same time i shot of in bill's hot mouth spurting a weeks worth of cum i could feel bills lips on my cock sucking the juice right out of me, Man it was wonderful I was still swallowing pauls load when Bill shot off in his mouth I could feel the vibrations a Bill bucked and pushed.

We continued to suck each others cock until they were completely soft, and just lay back foe awhile. I went up to bill and french kissed him sticking my tongue deep into his mouth and paul joined in for a three way sno ball, we were covered in sweat and our faces were had drops of each others cum on them licking them off was the fun part.