View Single Post
Old 12-30-2001, 07:59 AM
dobbydog

I positioned myself as best I could. I felt the first thing I should do was gain her confidence. So, I took my cock and placed on her ass. Dragging my head up and down her crack. I placed the head right on her ass to get a response. I paused for a minute. She reached around with her right hand and pulled her right ass cheek for me. I knew it was time. I don't know why I was waiting. I took the lubricant and spread it on her ass. I wasn't sure if I had enough, so I started working it with my fingers. She started to moan a little in pleasure. I worked a finger right in, then the second. It was rather easy. I placed the head on her and started to push. It went right in, I couldn't believe it. I was still for a moment, then I felt her push into me. I pushed back and started into her. Little by little I eased in, making sure she was OK. Her eyes were closed and she showed no expression. I continued and to my surprise, was able to get all of it into her. My body against hers. I then felt her reach underneath and grab my balls. She played with them for a bit the went down to play with her clit. She then said' "fuck me baby... I want you to cum". I started easy back and forth. I knew it wasn't going to take long. She was so tight and hot. Like I had a heating blanket on my dick. The sight of my cock going in and out of her ass was amazing. I knew I was gonna go any second. So, I slowed a bit. I leaned over her an d whispered in her ear..."do you like it"? She said, "yes, but don't stop. It feels so good". I continued and when I was ready to cum, I told her. When it happened, I pushed into her as hard as I could, and her into me. We stayed that way for what seemed to be hours and I poured into her. God what a feeling. After things settled, I pulled out. I was still hard as a rock. She said, "you're not done"! I just looked at her. She said, "that was just the appetizer". With that, she rolled over and placed some pillows under her hips. She said, "lets do this again and this time you won't cum for a while. But when you cum, I want you to be kissing me". I moved to her. It was gonna be a little tricky this way. I said, "think I'll need some help". She responded, "oh, I'll help you" With that, she grabbed in and around each of her legs and pulled them way back to her chest for me. It looked like that was all the help I was going to need.