View Single Post
Old 12-31-2001, 06:53 AM
dobbydog

I pushed in little by little, and this time it was almost effortless. I had never done this this way. She started getting impatient and started moaning and sighing under her breathe. I think she was saying, "c'mon". After a while, we got into a rhthym and I was watching her to get a reaction. I didn't want to be too rough. She never slowed me. She was right, I wasn't anywhere near cumming again. It seemed like an hour had gone by. Nothing had changed, but I was getting tired. She said, "grab my legs and lean into me". I followed her everyword. Apparently I had my eyes closed most of the time. She told me to open them. She said she wanted me to look her in the eyes while we were doing this. Then she took the belt from the robe that was near, and wrapped it around my neck. Then she started to pull me in. When I got close...she whispered in my ear, "I want you to kiss me while you fuck me and not stop. The only thing I want you to think about is cumming in me." After a while, I came like never before....