Thread: For CM
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2003, 02:47 PM

Been a while

It's been a long time since I added, and I had this already typed up but didn't get around to posting till now. Hope you all enjoy.

Relaxing, I slide off your cock onto your legs. Taking you in my hand, squeezing softly as I rub my thumb over the head.

Standing I take your hand and lead you to a chair in the main room. Pushing you into I lean over and lick your lips. Probing them with mine so they will part and sucking your tongue into my mouth I tease and lick it. Hoping you can get a feel for what is about to happen. Kissing your neck I get to my knees between your legs. Caressing your thighs with tiny circles, I feel your pulse race under my lips. Kissing my way down to your chest I take a nipple in between my teeth and nibble. Kissing lower to your navel my tongue darts in and out in a second. I can feel your erection pressing against my chest, jumping at the slightest touch. Licking the junction of hip and leg you slide down further in the chair, which causes you to press against my chest harder.

Sitting back slightly I take in the size of you. Wetting my lips, I smile. Oh boy. Licking the underside of you from head to base your cock jumps. You sigh heavily. Sucking the ridge I move back to the top. Swirling my tongue around the rim of the engorged head I can taste myself. I suck the head between my lips, sliding my tongue over the slit. I suck you in deeper. Taking your scrotum in the palm of my left hand I roll it gently. Lapping my tongue around the shaft as I draw you in deeper. Sucking you harder I release you with a resounding pop. I move my mouth to your scrotum I suck it gently on it. My right hand taking your throbbing flesh I begin to stroke you long and deliberate. Sucking one testicle into my mouth to roll it on my tongue carefully. Releasing one for the other to repeat the process. The stroking hand twisting and squeezing slightly on every upward stroke. Releasing your scrotum I suck the ridge of your cock back to the top. I lick you completely but only to moisten. Leaning forward I wrap my breasts around your cock. You begin to thrust between them, each upward thrust has me sucking the head of your cock or lick your slit to taste your pre cum. It’s warm and silky on my tongue.

Releasing you from my breasts I swallow you deeply, face buried in your pelvis. Sucking tenderly and leisurely I feel you arch up into my mouth. Smiling to myself I release you from my mouth. You reach for my head to push me back on to you.

“Oh no you don’t. Don’t you dare. I will finish in my own time.” I say.

“What!?”

Taking a deep breath and exhaling I take you back into my hand, stroking slowly while I lick what the hand has left exposed. Wrapping my thumb and forefinger around the base I stroke up the length of you and over the head, milking more pre cum out of you to lubricate my hand to continue stroking you. Again I suck the ridge from top to bottom, licking your scrotum one more time I suck back to the top again. Tracing the rim of your head with my tongue I take in my mouth. Slowly at first stroking and sucking you, but building momentum working you to the end. Wrapping my palm around your scrotum again I, taking care not to hurt the delicate flesh in my hand. I feel them tighten. I feel your need for release build. Taking one last deep swallow of you before concentrating on the head. My free hand strokes, twisting and squeezing, what left exposed by mouth.

You groan. I feel you stiffen as you begin to release the first wave of semen rushes over my tongue hot and salty. The second wave comes before the first is done. It flows down my throat smoothly. The third wave begins and some oozes out of my mouth and down my chin. Using a finger I push it back into my mouth. With the hand that is still on your pulsing cocking and I stroke one last time from the base to my mouth milking you clean. Pulling you out of my mouth I finish swallowing. Noticing that I missed some semen, I clean it off.