Thread: No Title Yet
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2002, 03:49 PM

I've never done anything like this before ..... I am nervous as I see him move toward the building .... what if I don't know what to say, what if he thinks I want more than just this time.... what if I have made a huge mistake!!!

I shake it off, tired of following all those voices that tell me what to do, being prim and proper has gotten me none of the things I'm wanting right now, so to heck with that!

I hear the intercom buzzer ring and realize I should have been there, ready to answer .... I move forward, hit the talk button and say "yes", but I hear nothing .... still nothing again I speak, "hello ....... hello" I wait again and then I hear his slightly breathless rush of words .... ahhhh I like the sound of his voice, my eyes close as I imagine hearing him whisper to me in the throes of deep passion ..... I hear him speaking again and realize I haven't answered him....

"Hi, come on up, it's the third floor .... number 32, now don't hang up until you hear the door buzz .... then it will buzz for several seconds or until you open it." I know my voice is breathy, I can't believe I'm doing this .... I hope I won't have to hear those voices telling me how stupid I've been afterwards, but if so .... well at least I will have taken a chance on getting what I want tonight!

It seems like forever before I hear the quiet rapping on the door, I take a deep breath and then remember I haven't put any more on for covering, even a robe ... I glance around quickly, but see nothing ..... oh well, if I'm going to do this, I might as well do it right!

I throw open the door, my body covered only in the black silk and lace panties and the lace bra, still half peeled down on the right side, I stand there in a kind of pose for a moment, see the way your eyes light and heat up and know I have made a good choice. "Please, come inside ... let me get you a towel to dry off with, go ahead and get comfortable in whatever way you like. Would you like a drink or something?" I see the way you are looking at my nipple, easily visible to you now, but the other as well can be seen through the black lace ....

I know I'm rambling, but all I can think of is that I want to rip that wet white t-shirt from your body and kiss your chest and ..... well I look at what I'd like to touch and maybe kiss, but I can't see anything through the rain coat you are wearing ....

I turn, rush to the bathroom and grab a couple of big fluffy towels for you to dry off with .....