Thread: No Title Yet
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2002, 07:20 PM

I nod my head at the suggestion of moving to the bedroom, I am oblivious to the whole world around me. The rain beating down has no meaning, the time has no meaning, even the surroundings I am in have no meaning - I am consumed by you - the feel of you, the smell of you the taste and sight of you.

I take your hand and you lead me off in the direction of the bedroom, I move my free hand around your front and hold your stomach as we walk pulling myself in close and trying to kiss the back of your neck. Even this short distance I feel the need to be in contact, to feel close to you.

You open the door and lead me in, I notice little of this new room and break away from our closeness for a second. You sit on the corner of your bed, Facing me, your legs slightly apart, I am able to kneel infront of you.

We kiss again, tender yet passionate, forceful yet gentle, my head swims our tongues entwine. I move my hands around your back and undo your bra as we kiss, holding it in place with my hands I slowly kiss and gently nibble your neck, your shoulders, slowly moving downwards, savouring every inch as I go.

I reach the tops of your breasts and release the grip on your bra, moving my hands to run down your arms as my mouth moves closer and closer to your nipples. You straighten your arms as I remove the straps and your bra drops silently to the floor between your legs.

I kiss and caress your breasts for a moment, gently but firmly sucking your nipples, both of our breathing has become heavy, your eyes slightly closed and my hands run all over your back, neck, shoulders, breasts............