Thread: Summer school
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2003, 02:09 PM

Summer School Part VIII

After cumming nicely in her ass, I just kept moving in and out of it gently. Watching...especially when pulling my cock back. Just about when the back of my head was at the ridge of her ass I started back in. This went on for minutes and I really wanted to see her face while fucking her ass. This was such a huge turn-on for me. To think this was not only my first interracial experience, but also my first ass fuck. I felt I could do this all night. I started to push Shawna onto her side without falling out, so I made sure
I was all the way in her ass. I think she knew that I wanted her on her back. After she was on her side, she easily turned onto her back after I helped her left leg up and over my shoulder. I tried to lift her up some to prop her up with some pillows. Once I got her where it seemed to be right, I grabbed on to each of her legs and raised them over each of my shoulders. As I continued to pursue new ends of her anally, we looked into each others eyes. Her sight was melting me, and she knew it. Our lips met, and we starting kissing so passionately as we continued. After a little while, our kiss broke, and I looked down to her crotch. Realizing I hadn't spent any time down there, I became curious. I leaned over and whispered in her ear. I said "is it Ok if I stop, I want to eat you". She said "mm hmmm. You can stop for a while, but your're not done fucking me yet"! I knew it too. I slid down putting my face in her pussy. Then, I spread her legs letting me see all over her. She put a hand under each of her well fucked ass cheeks to her spread her as well. I starting licking her, kissing her, and eating her pussy, like it was the first one I'd ever had, or maybe like the last one I'd ever get. To be continued...