Thread: The School Girl
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2002, 04:48 AM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
(continued)

'Oh, my, my god!' Vicki cried, pressing her hand on one of her naked breasts and squeezing herself roughly. 'You, you, you're licking it. You're touching it with your tongue.' In her excitement, Vicki's knees popped up around his head. As he sucked on her pussy and she gasped for air, she found her hardened nipple and pulled on it. He pulled his finger from her pussy and quickly placed both hands on her upraised knees. He pushed both knees down to the side flat on the bed, splitting her pussy wide open beneath his mouth. While rapidly stroking his hands up and down her bare thighs, he chewed on her dripping pussy lips, sucked deeply on her hole, and swept his tongue all across her hard clit.

'Uhhh! Oh, my god!' Vicki cried out, humping her hips at his face. A continuous moan escaped from Vicki's mouth and she heavily placed a hand on the back of his head. She pulled and pinched her stiff nipples and pulled his head tightly to her pussy. He obliged her desire by thrusting his tongue deep into her pussy. With a loud groan, she arched her back, lifted her arse off the bed, and began to cum. He swept his hands from her thighs under her arse. 'Oh' she cried, her entire body shaking. 'Oh, I'm exploding. Oh my' Vicki pushed her hips at him, trying to lift her spread crotch up higher. He pushed his face into her pussy and dug his fingers into the naked flesh of her buttocks. 'Oh, God, I, can't, believe it' she choked out. He licked her furiously, trying to keep her flying as long as he could.

Her hips pumping convulsively, she humped his face, let out small, choking noises, and came in a flood of juices that filled Mike's mouth. 'Oh, my God, Mike' She gasped those words over and over as the waves of her climax slowly subsided. Mike just kept tonguing her until all movement stopped and she was calm. A large stream of silky come dripped down the crack of her arse and he struggled to lick up all of it. It was the most delicious love juice Mike had ever tasted and vigorously sucked her pussy to get all he could from deep within.

Then, climbing on top of her he placed the head of his swollen, throbbing prick at the opening of her pussy. Staring straight into her beautiful big eyes, slowly inched the hardness into her slippery opening. She stared at Mike lustily and pulled her legs up slightly to make penetration easier as he pushed the throbbing head inch by inch into her hot pussy until she had taken it all in. 'Vicki, my love,' he whispered in her ear. 'You feel so wonderful around me. I want you so badly.'

Her eyes were closed, and she had an intense expression on her face as she began to push up against the hardness that was entering her. Mike's prick, engorged with blood and bigger than it had ever been before, pushed hard against her with every deep thrust. As he pumped her, Mike felt an increasing wetness on his shaft as Vicki came, again and again; grunting loudly as her orgasms flowed through her body. His balls, swollen with sperm, slapped against her lovely arse 'Mike, my sweet man,' she cried, 'fill me with your hot sperm, fill me with your seed.' Needing little or no encouragement, his prick responded as he pushed into her and released a huge load of juices into her burning pussy.

Milking the last drops from my prick to her pussy, Mike lay down next to her and held her in my arms, kissed her ear and whispered. 'Where do we go from here, Vicki?' Propping herself up on one elbow she replied 'I think I'm ready for more of the same' then took Mike's stiffening prick in her hand and pumped up and down the shaft, squeezing the pre cum from the hole and lowered her mouth to lick the juices that were appearing.

Mike shook his head gently and with a smile laid her down on her stomach then climbed astride her lush hips and bent forward kissing her shoulders, down her spine, all over her back and finally tongued the depression at the base of her spine. Her breathing had quickened. He slid his tongue up and down the crack of her incredible, full arse and as she groaned, Vicki balled her fists in the sheet to hang on.

Kneading her arse cheeks with both hands, separating them to reveal her sweet pink pucker, he bit and sucked at her cheeks, then pushed his face between her soft cheeks and thrust a wet tongue deep in her arse as and her legs spread as she thrust up to meet his probing tongue in an orgy of pleasure.

'Oh God, this feel wonderful' she said. Her voice had that faraway sound it sometimes gets when she's really into her own pleasure. 'Still hard? 'I am,' Mike responded. 'Want my arse, baby?' as she moaned in ecstasy and anticipation. 'You know it, Vicki dear,' he replied. Vicki's beautiful arse was an inviting target as she spread her legs wide apart and arched her back in anticipation of taking his throbbing manhood deep inside her bowels.

Cupping her arse and spread her cheeks slightly his hands, Mike began to slide one finger in her pussy, in and out until it was wet with her juices, and then he touched her arse hole, worked a finger inside her carefully, and finger fucked her arse.

She started to clench her arse cheeks on his finger as it worked in deeper into her arse, past the muscle. She began to buck. 'Oh Mike. Mike' she whispered. When she took two fingers with sounds of delighted, wicked passion, Mike guided the head his prick into position above her anal sphincter. Vicki relaxed and let him penetrate just a little before tightening around the shaft. She turned and looked at him with a devilish smile, licking her lips as her eyes close. 'Please, let me in,' he begged. She relaxed again and he watched as the shaft bury itself in her soft arse, then filled her with a throbbing hardness.

Her soft, sexy moaning validated the pleasure he giving and her passion sounds grew loader and loader as his prick buried itself in her arse over and over again. She raised her arse slightly, 'Deeper,' she commanded. 'Oh Mike,' she whispered, 'fuck my arse,' she whispered, 'oh cum in my arse. Yes, now,' she said, each word coming slow and distinct. 'Mike, I'm going to cum.' 'I'm going to cum soon, Vicki' 'Oh, yes, Mike,' she begged. 'Give it to me. Fuck my arse.' (continued)

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51