Thread: Herbert and me
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 10:28 AM

The Party goes on

After Steph called him back to the game I cleaned myself up. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth, Steph came in to help me with my make up. After I had my face and wig back on. I went out to the game and helped serve drinks and snacks.

Sylvester the cop and his buddy Lyle a big white cop were taking a break from the game. Sylvester had me sit downnext to him and he asked how it was going. I told him I was having a great time. he introduced me to Lyle, and he said that he haold told Lyle what a great time we had this afternoon. By this time he had my hand onhis crotch and it was growing, Sylvester asked if I liked what I felt growing in my hand. I nodded very quickly. Lyle by this time had my other hand on his crotch and his growing cock felt just as big in my hand.

I turned to Lyle and asked what he wanted, and he replied that he wanted what Sly had got this afternoon. I let go of Sly's cock and used both hands to unzip Lyles pants and free up his cock. As i pulled it out it was semi hard and very thick. I bent my head down and started to lick the head. i kissed his crown, and stuck my tongue into his piss slit opening it up. I kissed my way down his growing cock and unbuckled his pants. he lifted his hips so i could slide them down. I took his cock into my hands and slowly licked my way up his shaft, rolling my tongue around it making it wet and shiney. Meanwhile Sly wasn't waiting, he was playing with my ass cheeks rubbing them gently, and slowly inserting his finger into my ass.

I started to suck on Lyle's cock it was very wide, and I took my time getting used to it, slowly engulfing a little bit at a time. I would suck some in and come up for air. By now Sly had removed my thong all together and was lubing my ass with the warming gel, his hand and fingers felt good on my ass.

I could feel his cock head at my asshole slowly pushing in, as he did this I was pushed face first into Lyle's cock. i took as much in and breathed through my nose. Sly pushed his cock into me, and slowly stretched my asshole. Lyle's pre cum filled my mouth and I had to swallow, I came up for a good breath and licked Lyle's balls, taking them into my mouth and rolling them around. Sly pushed more of his cock into my ass. My ass muscles were clenching his cock. i took Lyle's cock back into my mouth and strated to suck him off with renewed vigor. With Sly pushing into me i got into a good rythym.

The cock in my ass would push me onto the cock in my mouth and Lyle's hands guiding my head would push me back onto the cock in my ass.

i could hear them both moaining and talking. Verbally abusing me and my own cock grew harder. I could feel Sly's balls on mine and I knew he had pushed himself all the way in. I squeezed my ass as hard as i could making it tighter for him. I took Lyle's cock all the way down, breathing through my nose I held it there for about 15 seconds, I felt my eyes watering and I knew I was starting to choke, i came coughing and went right back down.

I could feel lyle getting closer, his balls were tightening, and his cock swelled even thicker. he was guiding my head with an urgency that was telling me he was close to cumming. Sly was holding onto my hips, pumping his cock into me, pulling it almost all the way out and shoving it back in, his thrusts became faster and shorter and I knew he was close too.

Lyl shot first into my throat as my head was in his pubic hair, his first spurt went directly into my throat, I pulled back, i wante dto taste his cum. I bobbed on the first half of his cock sucking and licking as he came, spurt after spurt filled my mouth to overflowing, I swallowed as fast as I could. Sly grabbed my hips and shoved his cock all the way into my assand let loos with one hell of a shot, i could feel it filling up my bowels like an enema, he kept pumping in my ass and spurting more of his hot cum until i could feel it running down the back of my legs, lyle finally slowed down and I swallowed what i could licking his cock until it was completely soft, it laid on his thigh wet and sticky when i was finished. Sly's cok finall y was soft enough to come out my ass and I felt empty when he pulled out. i cleaned his cock with my mouth. i could feel his cum d ripping out of my ass. Both uys fell back on the couch breathing heavily.

steph cam eover looking at my hard cok and pulled me over to the poker table, I stood next to her husband Jack who not to long ago had fucked me. "See" she said "his cok is Bigger than yours honey" jack turned red and and she jacked my hard cock and took it into her mouth next to her husband, I stood there and moaned as she sucked me, i could feel her warm mouth on my cock and my knees buckled s I shot into her motuh. Swallowing my cum next her husband, she stood up and grabbed Jacks head and kissed him with a mouthful of my cum. the other card players started to laugh, jack just choked and sputtered.