View Single Post
Old 01-12-2003, 06:25 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Breathing barely having returned to normal, I feel Tim slip out of me, his hands still working my nipples, his mouth now kissing and licking at the side of my neck just below my ear ... I shiver from the feelling, loving how I feel. His hands slip from my nipples and wrap around me, then I feel him turning me around, moving me to sit on my desk top and lifing my legs so my knees are up and my feet rest on the edge of the desk - he moves them wide apart then turns to pull his chair very close to the desk.

Hands resting on the inside of my thighs, his thumbs hook in the outer lips and pull me open to his gaze .... then I feel his mouth against me, his tongue licking up one lip and down the other. Lips close around my still sensitive button and gently suck and lick at me ... oh my!!!!!!! Feeling the power of his mouth as he remains gentle, know he could absolutely shut me down at this moment of great senstivity, instead goes softly and slowly and I am stunned with the feelings that begin to build again.

Patient and sweet in his efforts until I am almost overcome and grab his head, lace my fingers in his hair and give a quick gentle push into me, not trying to hurt or control him, but I need him to pick up the pace again now!!! He sucks hard at me, fingers move and three push hard and fast into me, I quiver, I quake .... I try to push closer to the source of such pleasure, his nose now butting up against my clit as his tongue pushes into me, joining his fingers ..... tongue is so capable, long ... hard... thrusting, then lapping softly .... thrusting again ....

Seeing sparks and feeling the closeness of my orgasm, I want so much to feel his cock buried deep inside me, but understand it takes time .... then I feel him pull away, just long enough to adjust his position as he pushes deep into me. Leveraging with my feet, I push up into him hard with each of his thrusts, hear the kind of squelchy sound that would probably make me giggle at any other time, but now it is just one more turn-on!

Pulling and pinching at my nipples, I moan with the pleasure/pain and long for more, he gives it to me, pinching hard, pulling at them, twisting them and then doing it all again, each time a bit harder, I feel the orgasm building, I feel the rush of wetness cover my walls, his cock and then moving to slide down into my butt ... the shaking and quaking of my body continues longer than I had imagined possible as he thrusts hard and deep.

Orgasm complete I feel him slow and them pull from me, still fully erect and then the gentle push against my anus, using my cum to lubricate his entrance, he pushes gently, but continuously until he has moved past the opening and going deeper into me, he rocks gently against me until he is fully encased and then pulls back ever so slightly to thrust the short distance into me. Over and over again he does this move, each time with a bit more distance and thrust ... my legs are draped over his shoulders as he fucks my ass, his thumb moves to stroke my clit again.

Feel yet another orgasm coming on as I also feel his cum rising in his cock ... he pushes me to reach my full rocking orgasm just as he shoots hard streaming jets inside of me .....

Legs slowly sink off his shoulders and down, he pulls free .... pulls his clothes on and then helps me from the desk, putting my clothes back on me as I barely manage to stand, feeling dazed and amazed!!! He helps me back to my chair behind the desk and then gathers his notes and such. Moving to the door, he asks if he might come again tomorrow to continue our discussion. He smiles and I nod and then he is gone.