View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 01:34 PM
Married Couple

Part One

For a little over a year now, Eli courted Alison properly. Once a week he took her out to a nice resturant for dinner. During the warmer months, he would also take her and the children for a picnic in the park once a week. He would even visit her at her parents home the nights that business didn't keep him away. He had fallen completely in love with her. He had even bought her a ring, and asked for her father's, and even Jack's, permission to marry her. Each had granted their permission, but he just couldn't get up enough courage to ask her. Visit after vist, he carried the ring in his pocket, just waiting for the "right opportunity" to come along. It just never seemed too.

Eli had visited the Wakefield home, Alison's parents, so many times that her parents and servants thought nothing about him being arriving so early one morning. He entered the nursery and found her asleep in the rocking chair, her littlest girl occassionaly suckling from her breast as she too slept. He closed the door and walked to the sleeping pair. He stared at mother and daughter. He had been there when Mary was born; had held her hand as she went through labor. He had been the only one that could calm her while she gave birth.

Eli lifted the sleeping babe from Alison and gentle stroked her bare breast with the back of his hand before her covered her back up. He had seen her feed Mary several times, but had never actually seen her full breast; nipple and all. He walked to the window with Mary sleeping in his arms. He sat down in the window seat and lightly touched the soft cheek of the babe. "You're momma's breast is as soft as you, little one," he softly said. "And I would give anything to have you, Jack, and Emilia as my children. And above all, your mother for my wife. I love all you very much. I would give her anything her heart desired because she would be giving me the one thing I desired; her."

Eli pulled the ring from his pocket and held it up for a sleeping Mary to see. He look at it himself and sighed before saying, "I've planned several times to give this ring to your momma. But, I get scared that she'll not have me, and I back out of giving it to her. I've asked your grandfather, and brother, and they both have given me their permission." He gave a light chuckle before saying, "Jack keeps asking me if I've asked her yet. I think he's getting impatient with me." He looked out at the street below. The city of Devonshire was being to wake up, and it was evident from the amount of people filing out onto it's streets. He stared at nothing in particular as he said, "I love your mother with all my heart, Mary. I would give anything to have her as my wife."

Alison had felt Mary leaving her arms, but had reconized Eli's voice as he talked to her sleeping child. She looked down to cover herself, and seen that he already had. He had simply covered her; he hadn't buttoned her night gown back. She started to do so, but her boldness too over. Instead, she parted it a little more, revealing more of her breasts than were already showing. She walked over to Eli as he sat with her daughter in his arms. She had heard every word he had said. Tears of joy streamed from her eyes due to his confession. He loved her; he really and truly loved her. And not just her, but her children as well. Her heart soared with joy. Her prayers to be his wife were going to come true.

Alison had wrestled with her feelings for Eli for sometime. At first, she felt as if she was betraying the love she and Levi had shared before his death. But her mother had made her see that she had to move on with her life; not only for her sake, but for the children's as well. She had lived up to her end of the bargin. She had kept only to Levi and had bore him three children; two before his death and one after. His death had released her from the vow they had made on their wedding day. She was now free to make the same vow to Eli.

Alison touched Eli's shoulder and jumped in turn as she too was startled by her startling him. Mary had felt the jump, but only squirmed a little before going back to sleep. He looked from the sleeping babe to her mother; ring still in his hand. "Is that mine," she asked; a knowing smile on her face. She noticed him taking in the full view of her breasts as she moved in front of him. She heard his groan as she lifted Mary from his arms; her breasts nearly touching his face as she did. She took her sleeping daughter to her crib and then returned to him. Boldly, she took a seat on his lap. "You didn't answer my question," she said. "Is that ring for me? Because if it is, my answer 'yes'. I would be honored to share my life with you." She leaned forward, pressing her breasts into his face, and whispered in his ear, "And to share your bed."

Eli groaned as Alison's breasts brushed against his lips. It had been bad enough to have her own his lap with her breasts so close to him, but it had been the "and to share your bed" statement that had done him in. He pulled her to him and kissed the bared soft flesh of her breasts. He heard her moan as his hand ran down her back and cupped her bottom. He pulled her onto him, and heard her moan when she felt his hardness pressing against her. He brushed aside the material from one of her breast and took it into his mouth. Her nipple harden quickly in his mouth. He suckled at her bosom; tasting not only her, but the milk that feeds her daughter as well. His ear is filled with her soft whimper as the warmth of her mother's milk crosses his tongue. "Eli," she moaned as he felt her grinding herself on him.

Eli quickly came to his senses and stopped them both before it went any further. "We can't," he gasped. "We're not married yet." He pulled her to him so he could just hold her there. But before long, he was again kissing and stroking her. He smiled when she locked the nursery door and then returned to him. He watched as she pulled down the top of her gown enough to reveal both of her breasts. He groaned as she pulled up her gown enough to reveal the soft patch of sandy blonde hair between her legs. The thought of knowing she was naked, other than the gown, completely undone his senses.

Eagerly, Eli undone his pants and pushed them down enought to reveal his hardness. He moaned as Alison slide herself onto him. She was very warm and wet, allowing him to glide easily into her. But he also felt her tightness surround him the further into he went. He watched her face as she too felt herself stretching to take all of him in. He knew that it had been some time since her late husband had laid with her, but he was more surprised at hearing her confession. "You're bigger than Levi was," she moaned as he felt her stretching around him again.

Alison gripped Eli's shouders and moved herself on him. She softly gasped and moaned as she felt him moving in her. She stared at him and smiled. His eyes were filled with desire and she smiled knowing that it was all for her. She closed her eyes as she felt herself cum. She felt him push forward, bringing himself to a standing position. Her legs and arms wrapped around him instantly. She felt the wall against her back now as he pushed into her. The light groan he gave each time he did filled her ears. "You feel so... so...," he stammered. She could tell that he was having a hard time expressing himself. "I know," she gasped. "You feel the same way."

Alison deeply kissed Eli as he pushed himself harder into her. "I going to release soon," he groaned. She tighten her hold on his neck, as well as around his waist. "Fill me, Eli," she begged. "I want to bare your child." He moved in her several more times before she felt his releasal. Together, they gasped as he kept her pushed against the wall. Sunlight now was begining to stream in the window. "Your parents will be awake soon," he moan, "but I don't want to leave your warmth." He leaned back and smiled at her. "I'll talk with Judge Carson today," he said. "By this evening, we will be wed and I will be taking my time with you tonight." He kissed the curve of her neck softly and then whispered. "I plan to pleasure your thourghly tonight my love. I plan to make you feel like the only woman in the world."

Alison watched Eli as he fasten his pants back. She smiled as he too watched her straighten her own nightgown. He then presented her with the ring. "Wait until this evening," she said. "You can place it on my finger when we say our vows." He kissed her deeply before heading to the crib and kissing her sleeping daughter. "While I'm at Judge Carson's office," he said, "I will see about having proceedings started making your children mine." He paused and then looked somely at her before saying, "If that's alright. I won't if you don't want me too." She smiled at him and said, "It's fine. I've been praying for you to marry me. And you wanting to give my children your name means a lot to me. Little Jack has asked me several times if his name would be changing once we married." "Good," he said as he pulled her tightly to him and kissed her deeply. "I will make sure the paper work is started today." She then walked him to the front door and kissed him "good bye" for the time being.