View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 03:22 PM
Married Couple

Part Two

Two days after wedding Marishka, Jack entered Eli's office. "You wanted to see me, father," he said as he took a set in front of the desk. His now nearing seventy year old stepfather threw an envelope to him and said, "This was delivered the day of your wedding for your mother." He took the envelope and removed the letter. It was from a lawyer out west. The letter told of land that was still in his birth father's name. According to law, it had been given to him, but since he was a minor, his mother had had control of it until he had came of age. When that had happened, and the lawyer never heard from the either Alison or Jack, he had just let the property sit. It went on to state that the lawyer had been given several offers for it, but he did not know what to do. He would be more than happy to sell the land, but for what price? And did Mrs. Goodman, her new husband, or son, even want to sell. He needed to know immediately. If they wished to sell, a gracious offer had been made and he was willing to help.

Jack leaned back in the seat. "What does mother say," he asked. Eli shrugged his shoulder and then said, "She doesn't want to go back. To many memories she said. She wants you to go. She leaves it up to you. If you wish to keep it, or give it to Emilia or Mary, that is fine with her, but she wants nothing to do with it or the town." He hung his head and stared at the letter again. "It would be a good honeymoon for you and Marishka," Eli continued. "It will take two weeks there, a week or so to settle the matter, and then two weeks back." He saw Eli's smile and then said, "You knows, by then, she will be showing with a child of your own." They both chuckled at the thought. After talking with his sisters, they decided to sell the land.

That evening, Jack and Marishka dined in the train's dinning car before retiring to their persoanl car. "You know," she said, "the last time I spent the night in here, I was Miss Kellogg and you had been nice enough to sleep in one of the passenger cars." "Yes," he said as he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, "and now you are Mrs. Goodman." He softly kissed the nape of her neck and smiled as she shuttered with pleasure. "Now I don't have to sleep elsewhere. I can sleep between your legs and never have to leave." He cupped her breasts and heard her moan. And then he cursed when the knock at the door was heard.

Jack answered the door to find his conductor standing there. "I'm sorry, sir," the older gentleman said, "but we have a problem in one of the cargo cars. I have tried to take care of the matter, but the passenger who's belongings are involved is demanding satisifacation now. She's now that an owner is aboard and she wants to see him." "It's alright," he told the conductor, "I'd rather handle the problem now that have to deal with an irrate passenger later." He returned to his wife and kissed her forehead before saying, "I'll be back in a few." "I'll be waiting," she whispered, "in something a lot more nicer than this dress, so don't keep me waiting." He groaned and then kissed her deeply before heading for the door. He took another look at her before closing it and again groaned as he did.

Marishka chuckled as she saw Jack's figure walking away. She slipped into the bedroom part of the car, lit a stationary lamp, and quickly removed her dress. She had packed a very revealing sapphire blue silk gown. She pulled it out of her bag and held it to her naked body. "Oh yes, Mr. Goodman," she said smiling at herself in the mirror, "you are about to have your dreams come true." She slipped the silk gown over her body and adjusted her breasts so that they filled out the lacey top nicely. The higher heeled shoes she had brought were usually worn by women of the "working" profession and those on the stages of theaters, but she had taken a chance and hoped that Jack would like them. The movement of the train rocked the car back and forth, causing her to have to balance herself on the bedpost. She then stood beside the bed to await her husband.

Marishka didn't have long to wait for Jack. She had barely gotten into place when she heard him calling her name. "In here," she called and smiled as he entered the room. Her smile grew bigger as he stared at her. "My God, Marishka," he moaned as he looked her up and down. She held her foot out, revealing the very risque shoes. "Do you like them," she asked; his answer hinged on how the rest of the evening would go. "I love them," he said smiling, "under one condition." "What's that," she said heistantly. His eyes turned sensual as he said, "You wear them only for me and in the privacy of our bedroom." "Agreed," she said ecstaticly.

Marishka moaned as Jack held her to him and kissed her deeply. She felt his hands gliding down her back, cupping her bottom, and then back up as he threaded his fingers into her long black hair. He tilted her head back; placing her head where he wanted it before he nibbled at her neck and then kissed the revealed area of her chest. "Jack," she moaned as his lips left a trail of searing kisses behind. She felt his harden manhood through his tailored pants and her silk gown. "I love you," she heard him groan. Through pants of pleasure she gasped, "I... love... you... too."

Marishka watched as Jack removed his perfectly tailored jacket and tossed it over the chair back. Next went his boots as he leaned against the wall. He slowly unbottoned is shirt as he walked towards her. She pulled it from his pants when he stood before her. She kissed his broad chest as she pushed his shirt from his body. Walking behind him, she spanked his bottom and heard him chuckle. Again she spanked him and heard his chuckle. She kissed his back as she ran her hands along his skin and too the soft curls on his chest. "Oh Mr. Goodman," she moaned as her hands glided down his stomach. She undone his belt and pants and slipped her hands underneath the clothe and gripped his harden manhood. She heard him hiss and then moan as her hand slowly stroked him.

Jack pulled Marishka back around in front of him and pulled her to him. The silk of her gown rubbed against his hardness as he kissed her. The heels she wore raised her up enough so that he felt the warmth of her womanhood on his exposed member. "Marishka," he hissed in her ear, "I want to see your body." His hands gathered her gown and slowly raised it as he kissed down her neck and shoulder. He smiled when he felt the bottom of her gown reach his hands. He then slide them under the silky material and began to raise it up her body; touching and carassing her as he went.

Jack pulled the gown from Marishka's body and stepped back to take in her beauty. His eyes were drawn to her perfect breasts and then to the patch of soft black curls below. He smiled as she stepped back to him and knelt before him. He watched as she removed his remaining clothes. His eyes closed and his head dropped back as she took him into her warm and wet mouth. "Marishka," he moaned as the wet warmth surrounded his entire shaft. In just a few days, she had taken to this and had proved just how much she enjoyed pleasuring him this way. He always found her extremely wet after she had sucked him, proving that it turned her one just as much as it did him.

Jack groaned as Marishka's mouth moved on him. He hissed as she carassed his bottom, shoving him further into her mouth. His own fingers slipped through her hair as she sucked him. Her mouth worked franticly on him. He knew that if he didn't stop her soon, he would be releasing in her mouth. "Come here, " he hissed as he pulled up back up. "It's my turn now." He then knelt before her and swung one of her legs onto his shoulder. He felt her hands gripping him as she steadied herself. He feverisly lick at her; tasting the juices flowing from her. He gripped her bottom and held her in place as he continued to torment her swollen clit; sucking it into his mouth hard. He heard her scream with pleasure and again felt her juices flowing.

Feeling her swaying, not only from the train, but from pure pleasure, Jack stood before Marishka and held her tight to him as he deeply kissed her. He turned her and placed her hands on the table before them. Her heels helped in raising her womanhood up for him, but he spread her legs just enough to put her in perfect position for him. They both moaned as he slipped himself into her warmth. He heard her gasp as he grasped her hips and began to move her on him even as he moved in her. "Oh darling," he groaned as he felt her cum. Her juices slicked his hard shaft, allowing him to move in her better.

Marishka pushed herself away from the table and harder onto Jack. In unison, she moved with him; causing their bodies to slam hard as they briefly met before moving away again. The tip of him repeatedly hit the sensitive area in her and she screamed with pleasure. She heard him gasp as again she slicked his hardness with her juices. "Jack," she gasped as her arms gave way and she fell onto the table. She gasped, trying hard to catch her breathe when he pulled from her and carried her to the bed. She cried as he held her tightly to him; her own arms wrapped around his neck. "Oh my love," he said as he laid her on the bed.

Marishka's gasping had slowed down and her breathes came easier. She felt Jack suckling her breasts as he hovered above her. His hand massaged whichever one he was sucking. She wrapped her arms around his neck and stroked his back as he pleasured them. With gentle swiftness, he entered her, filling her completely again with his manhood. "MMM," she heard him moan as he moved in her. He brought her just to the edge of climax and then paused. She drew in a deep breathe and then cried. She heard his chuckle and then felt him once again move in her. Again she felt the wonderful building inside of her, only to have it stopped again when he stopped moving in her. "Jack," she asked in a confused voice.

Marishka saw Jack's childish smile as he watched her as he moved in her again. She refuesed to let her eyes close this time as he again built her to that exploding point... and then stopped. "Jack please," she begged; tears forming at the corners of her eyes. "Please what," he asked as he again moved in her. She was right in being leary of him as he again brought her so close to climax, but then refused to let her release. "Please Jack," she begged. "Please let me." "Let you what," he asked as he very slowly moved in her. "What is it you wish to do?" "I wish to cum again," she begged.

Jack smiled at hearing Marishka very lady like voice say "cum". He raised her legs until he felt the tips of the heels she wore touched his ass. He felt her breasts brushing against his chest as she gasped to catch her breathe. "Beg me," he said, stopping himself all together. "Please, Jack," she begged, tears now rolling from her eyes, "please let me cum. I want to feel that wonderful pleasure again and again." He moved swiftly in her, bringing her to that explosive point and then felt her womanly muscles pulsating around his manhood. "Didn't that feel even more intense," he asked. He felt her nodding her head as she held him tighter around his neck.

Jack twice more teased Marishka, making her beg for her releasal. Each time, her pulsating and explosion was more intense. By the time he took pity on her and allowed her to cum over and over again without stopping, she was in full blown tears. He pushed harder and deeper into her and felt her releasal the same time as his own. He laid on top of her and held her to him. Her own arms and legs remained tightly wrapped around him. "Oh Marishka," he moaned as he kissed her face all over. She still wept from pure ecstacy as he now kissed down her shoulder. "Jack," she cried as finally started to catch her breathe. "How was that, my love," he asked as he stared at her. "Wonderful," she sighed and then said, "No. More than wonderful. It was... It was... It was beyond words."

Jack pulled from his wife and laid himself next to her. Marishka felt so good cuddled in his arms. Her eyes closed sleepingly as he kissed her cheek and forehead; his hand carassed and massaged her breasts. "I liked hearing you beg for your releasal," he moaned. "And I liked feeling your intense orgasm when you did. I think I shall pleasure you more often like that." He glided his hand down between her legs as he deeply kissed her. He simply placed his hand over it and felt her womanly heat radiating. He could also feel her swollen clit pulsating against his finger. He smiled at how well she was pleased. She was now completely sated and he wanted her again just from the knowledge of it.

Jack had to think about Marishka's question when she asked, "What was the problem that you had to take care of?" He didn't know if he wanted to tell her what the true problem had been or not, but decided that the truth was best. "It was an old lover," he said. He watched her eyes open and stare at him. "She had heard that I was on the train and wanted to see me. The conductor told her that I was busy and would not be able to meet with her until the following day. She became anger and insteaded on seeing me. She used the excuse about damaged luggage to get her way. But when I saw who it was, I told her that I was indeed busy and had no time for her. I then left and returned to you, my love."

Jack smiled as Marishka's finger traced his jawline. Her face and voice were serious as she asked, "Did you want her any at all?" He hoovered over his wife as he said, "If I had wanted her, I wouldn't have returned to you. And... I wouldn't have call YOUR name in the throws of passion as YOU pleased me. I want no woman but you. Only YOU can please me now." He watched her smile up at him before she drew his mouth to hers and kissed him. "Let me please you again, my love," she suductively cooed. And he let her; all night long.

By the time Jack had finished the business of selling the land and they returned home, Marishka was indeed showing signs of being with child. They had made love so much, that both of them were completely wore out when they reached home. Eli and Alison were just as thrilled as they were about the baby. And when she did give birth, she bore him twin sons. Two years later, she gave him a daughter. And a year after that, another. Two twin sons and two daughters had been her gifts to him. And he enjoyed placing each one in her.