View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 02:26 PM
Gone with the Wind

BJ musings

I am not alone in being a women who really enjoys, even loves, performing oral sex. Other women my not have my intense love of semen, of cum, but that happens to be one of my particular fetishes.

I really do love the taste, texture and aroma of a man's cum.
I love it in my mouth, and I do swallow, (sometimes just to be tidy) but I also love it on my face, on my breasts, and pretty much any part of my body.

What I have learned is that penis's have their own memory. If a penis was scraped by a partner's teeth early in their experience, or there was some other cause of pain, it can be difficult to ignore this deeply rooted memory and enjoy the blow job.

Sometimes there are also deep mental and emotional issues associated with receiving oral sex. Sometimes a bad experience brings back bad memories, some men just can't get the though "this is dirty" (and not in a good way) out of their minds.

There have been a few men I couldn't bring to orgasm by giving head, but they enjoyed the experience, and then I fucked their brains out.

Do you have problems reaching orgasm by having her stroke you? Or even with intercourse?

By the way, there are some medications, including alcohol, that can impede orgasm.

The funny thing is, I often will bring a man off orally first, before doing anything else, to make the later experience last longer.

WW

---Margaret Cho