View Single Post
Old 02-15-2003, 05:56 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Lisa’s hand curled around the outside of his thigh muscle with her fingers just under his ass cheek and she gave a slight tug towards her. She felt the strangers knees buckle slightly as he groaned in an almost inaudible tone. But she heard it and thought he must be as turned on by their little series of accidents as she was. Suddenly their contact was broken and she felt ashamed, as if somehow she must have perceived something occurring between them that was not mutual.
Within seconds her fears were banished when the stranger bent down as if to tie his shoe. She was unsure if that is what he was doing or not but that was her best guess. As he stood up he lightly ran his hand from her ankle bone, over her calf, and up the inside of the back of her thigh and up her shorts to where her panties were. She knew they were wet from this bizarre foreplay game she was playing with this tall stranger. As quickly as he had stroked her, he removed his hand. He once again leaned into her and whispered into her hair in his deep sensuous voice, “Does it taste anything like it smells?” Lisa thought she would drip. At just about that instant the line moved again and one of Lisa’sfriends tugged her by the arm and pulled her forward. They had finally reached the place where you were divided into groups to be given a seat. That was the last she felt of her tall stranger, his thumb gently making one stroke against her panties and his breathy voice in her hair.
She was exuberant and eager as she took a seat with her friends. She wanted to look back but decided against it. The ladies all crowded together into one car and with a jump they were in motion. She knew things would be different from here on out. She was no longer playing the same dutiful wife role she had forced herself into. She had a whole lot of time to make up for and this vacation would prove to be the starting point for the ride of her life.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas