Thread: Sick fucks
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 01:04 PM
Cynic Emeritus

Ask and you shall receive.

While I am personally disgusted by the idea of these assholes protesting a funeral of a dead serviceman, I am even more disgusted in the fact that, no matter how that person died, a family should have the right to mourn their dead family member in private.

How one feels about the war, I can not believe any American or anyone else would take pleasure in a military person's death and then try and extract more sick pleasure in rubbing the family's face in that death.
Losing a loved one, especially a child is probably the worst thing that can happen to a parent, and they should be allowed to greive privately.

When you are fucking with people's raw emotions such as shoving the face of a parent or loved one losing a child, bad, bad things will happen. These shitheads will push the wrong person at the wrong time, and I for one, won't feel the slightest bit of sorrow for what happens to the protesters.

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School