View Single Post
Old 09-26-2002, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

My Friends Sister

I had known my friends sister, Zoe from when she was born and when she got to the age of 14 I started to notice her. I got the feeling she liked me a bit and I liked her but was too shy to do anything about it and didn’t want my friend to find out about us. But as I got more and more willing she got less and less and and I started to make moves on her just things like pretending to tickle her but trying to have a feel of her breasts too. One day I was very horny and zoe was in her room reading. I sneaked in and jumped on her and started tickling her I managed to get my hand under her top and in my state I pulled it up and she had no bra on!! Her breasts were absolutey lovely they were nicely rounded with pink nipples the size of a small coin. While doing this I had slipped my other hand into her panties and played my finger over her clit. She started to scream but I quickly stopped her and told her that if she didn’t tell anyone she could make me do anything she wanted for the next week. A smile slowly crept onto her face and she agreed...