View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 10:48 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I understand. I really do but I find it somewhat strange that those of you who feel compelled to comb through the law must be assuming that has not already been done by many top lawyers who specialize in this field and those of civil liberties. Do you think webmasters are taking this step willingly, carelessly? No. I would think that they only are acting because they feel all avenues have been explored. Knowing what little I know, and having read a myriad of articles on the topic, I believe lakritze posted about this issue here some time ago even, that there is something about this particular law that has caused website owners to feel the need to protect themselves and their members. I certainly have no legal background so my answers can only be on how things will be handled when REPORTED and what content may be permissible.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas