View Single Post
Old 04-04-2005, 09:49 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Just the sort of trouble I was looking for ; )

It was an amazing feeling, laying on the counter with my lover working on my pussy. I felt a powerful orgasm surge over me. In the throes of that ecstacy, a man kissed me passionately. I moaned into his mouth, my tongue finding his, even as Contraide's found my perfect spot. I felt hands on my breasts, caressing them, squeezing them, and I could only assume they belonged to the man who was now kissing me.

I opened my eyes and saw to my immense pleasure that it was Winston. There wasn't the slightest look of recognition in his eyes. Well, if he hadn't noticed me before, I certainly had his full attention now.

He stood upright. I reached out, sliding my hand down his body, feeling with delight that he had disrobed. My fingertips traced through his pubic hair, and my hand found his erect shaft. I gripped it, squeezing it as Contraide sent a new wave of ecstacy ripping through me with his talented tongue. Winston's cock was right there, next to my face, as perfect as I'd imagined it to be. I turned my head to the side and rolled my tongue around the head.