View Single Post
Old 10-10-2002, 02:47 PM

Hmn. Curiouser and curiouser. I posted to this thread yesterday and it's disappeared, 'n' I had to re-register cause the BB-machine says !!!LuciDarkstar's not wanted here. Anyone know - is there something technical going on, or is it 'cause I put in a link to my homepage?

Anyway, so, here's my debut Pixie post again (as much as I can remember it, anyway). If it disappears again I'm going to cry myself to sleep.

Quote:
Originally posted by LixyChick
Oh....just slipped a finger inside........Mmmmmmmmmm!

Are you touching yourself right now?

Not right now, but I'm feeling like it after that hot lil' post: incidentally, the first I read here on Pixies. Which, I guess, kinda means you initiated me into this debauched little dungeon of pleasures, Lixy. Which probably means I'm now legally your bitch, or something. 'Cept I'm rather a headstrong and fiery young lady, so, unless you've got excellent horse-whispering abilities you're gonna find me quite a handful. I'll want to go on top, wear the leather pants, and I'll probably steal money from your purse while your sleeping.

Ok, ok... you got me! I'm busted! Yeah, I am touching myself right now. Is that so wrong?

Patti Smith's singing 'Radio Ethiopia' on the stereo. My skin's gotten all soft and flushed, breasts goose-pimplin' up as the aureolas tighten, dark dreamlike images exploding through my mind. Eyes glazin' over as my toes curl and the inferno threatens to engulf.

Uh... just slipped a finger inside.... Mmmmm! Wanna see?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg luci-3.jpg (2.5 KB, 1125 views)