View Single Post
Old 02-28-2003, 04:30 PM

Hmmmmm.....

In no particular order:

Pardon my crudeness, but I'd love to fuck the shit out of Gwynneth Paltrow. You know, one of those really hard, lusty, headboard-slamming, cocking sessions.

Ever since I saw Lucy Liu in Payback, I've wanted her to dress up in leather and spank me! Of course, she'd turn her little tail up to me once I stopped letting her play boss and get a big dose of her own medicine.

She's a bit older than me, but I've found her sexy since I've been old enough to get wood; I'd love to tie Susan Sarandon up with silk scarves and slowly lick her entire body.

There's something about redheads that have always done it for me, especially when the cuffs match the collar! I want one night with Nicole Kidman to nibble on her nipples and tickle her clit with my tongue.

Normally I'm not into the athletic type, but I've had more than one fantasy about Venus Williams. Her body is tremoundous! I love seeing the sweat glisten off her dark, toned limbs. Before laying her down and giving her a slow, deep fucking, I'd lick the sweat off her stomach, up between her tits, her neck, her face, and finally off those lucious, hard nipples.

Last but not least is the first woman that ever made me masturbate, Julie Newmar. Of course, I'm talking about the Julie Newmar from the late sixties, not the senior citizen of today. Boy, I'd have given anything for Catwoman to have tied me up, scratched my back and purred! I will leave all puns about the Bat-Pole unsaid.

--J. Edgar Hoover