View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 10:07 PM

A threesome for Lyn pt 13

I had made plans for a surprise for Lyn’s birthday. I had called Brad to come around and have a cpl of drinks with us for her birthday. I told him I was taking her out for lunch and would be home around 5pm so asked him to turn up at about 6pm. Lunch went well and we downed a couple of bottles of very nice red wine, got a cab home asked Lyn to get undressed and wait on the bed for me and I will bring in a drink and give her a massage. She said ok and went to the bedroom, I got the wine and went into the bedroom to see laying face down totally naked. I said I hoped she liked her birthday so far and she said yes and hoped it would continue, I told her I had more surprises in store for her and she said she couldn’t wait.
I then grabbed a blindfold and told her to wear it, she put it on and said “this is sexy” I told her this is just the start, I then grabbed some soft rope and proceeded to tie her face down by her arms and legs to the bed. She then said “this is really sexy”. I put some oil on my hands and proceeded to give her a massage, as I was doing that I noticed the time was about 6 pm so I said I need to get something from the other room and I’d be back in a minute.
I went to the front door and opened it just as Brad was about to knock, I ushered him in and told him to be quiet and just play along. He followed me back into the bedroom and he almost blew the surprise when he saw Lyn on the bed naked, blindfolded and tied up. I motioned for him to get naked and give lyn a massage but not to say a word. He ripped off his clothes and stood by the bed next to lyn, I motioned for him to start, he kneeled on the bed and started at her shoulders and working his way up and down her back, Lyn was moaning with obvious pleasure. He then started to massage her butt and tops of her legs, to which she spread her legs a little wider to let “me” play with her pussy. He took the hint and started fingering her, she was luvving it and I could see he was enjoying too, his cock was now hard and at it’s full length about 8 or 9 inches. He started to rub her pussy slowly at first and then sped it up a little, he inserted a finger in her then two then three fingers pushing them inside as far as he could. He was just about to get in between her legs and fuck her and I motioned for him to lick her out first and get her really wet, he gave me the thumbs up and went down on her, she was really moaning now and pushing her pussy into his face. I was really enjoying the show and was about to untie her and flip her over so he could massage her tits when I noticed I had a message on my phone which was on silent. I looked at the message and it was from my old airforce mate Ross, he said he was on his way to give Lyn a present for her birthday and would get there about 7pm, it was nearly that now, so leaving brad to still licking Lyn’s pussy and fingering her butt I snuck out of the room throw on a towel and waited. About 10 mins later I heard Ross’s bike pull up, I waited till he was almost at the door and opened it. I whispered for him to come in and told him what was happening and asked if he wanted to join in, he stood there for minute thinking and then said yeh ok.
I told him to strip off and follow me, when we got back to the bedroom I could hear Lyn coming and Brad still licking her out and two fingers in her butt moving in and out. We both stood there looking and getting hardons, Ross is about same size as me but we’re both 2 inches shorter than Brad. I motioned to Brad that Ross was here and he was going to go down on Lyn for a while. Ross got between her legs and stuck his tongue in and out of her pussy, she was loving it and then said I wanted to turn her to do her front but she had to keep the blindfold on she said yeh ok just keep doing what your doing. I untied her and rolled her over then re-tied her up, I then got Ross to start massaging her tits and pussy while Brad and I stood and watched, Brad had his cock in his hand and was pumping it, I whispered for slow down or he’ll blow his load.
I told him to go to the bed head and wait I went to the other side and motioned Ross to start fucking Lyn, he got between her legs and put his cock in her pussy, moving slowly but to the hilt, Lyn was saying “oh yeh fuck me fuck me” he then started to really pump his cock into her and she was loving it. I then told Lyn I was going to remove the blindfold, she said “ok whatever just keep fucking me” I took the blindfold off but her eyes were still closed so I said surprise, sh opened her eyes to see Ross fucking her and Brad and me on either side of her our cocks close to her mouth. She said “oh my god what’s going on, oh fuck don’t stop keep going, undo my hands” we both untied her hands and she grabbed our cocks and stared wanking me and sucking on Brads big cock, Ross was still fucking her and when he looked up and saw what was happening he blew his load in her.
He pulled out of her and sat on the edge of the bed, I told Brad to give her some cock, he went to pull out of but she said no wait come in my mouth, so she pulled his cock all the way in and started moving up and down and sucking his cock, I thought well I’m getting some pussy then, I got between her legs and shoved my cock in her pussy and fucked her like a madman, she was soaking wet and still had Ross's cum in her. After a couple of minutes of me fucking her and brads cock going in and out of her mouth she came really big and was moaning and groaning like I’ve never heard before, this made Brad blow his load into her throat and me in her pussy at the same time. We all relaxed for a while and had a drink, talking about what happened, still naked all on the bed when she said it was a great surprise and she had loved it. She also noticed that Ross was getting hard again so she asked me if she could suck him off I said sure go for it. She told Ross to lay down and then she knelt down and sucked his cock licking his balls and taking his full length down her throat, Brad and were watching when suddenly Brad got up and lined up his 9 inch cock at her pussy, he looked at me and i said go for it. As soon as he got the head of his cock in her pussy, Lyn let out a big sigh and started to push back into him. He slowly fucked her until he had his full length in her and then started to pound away, going back and forth with his full length, it didn’t take long and Lyn started cumming again, Ross blew his load in her mouth and she sucked every drop until he stopped cumming. I then went round and shoved my cock in her mouth and she started sucking me whilst still being hammered by Brad’s big cock. She was really enjoying it when Brad said “fuck” and blew his load inside her and kept pumping until he was empty, she took my cock down her throat and I almost blew there and then but pulled out and told her to turn round she said her pussy couldn’t take much more I said that’s not where I’m going to fuck you. I grabbed hold of her hips and put my cock at her butthole and pushed, it went in pretty easy due to Brad finger fucking her butt earlier and the juices flowing. I pumped her butt for the first time, virgin butt no longer, I came in her in no time flat and pulled out. We all collapsed on the bed exhausted but as Lyn put totally satisfied.
The night didn’t end there though, we enjoyed each other thru the night, but I’m leaving that for next time.