View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 01:20 PM

Chapter 5: Getting Classy

I was looking forward to my little date with Goldilocks the next day, so I made sure the place was straightened up really well before she came over. I also made lunch: Fried chicken with potato salad. Making sure my date is well-fed is one of my favorite seduction techniques. Whoever said that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach was only half-right; it works just as well on women.
Just a little after eleven-thirty, and right when I was sure that Amber wasn’t going to show up, she appeared at the door looking happy as could be. It was obvious that her wide mouth was no stranger to a smile, and it really lit up her face.
I was at the door before she had a chance to knock and said my hello as I waved her in. She greeted me with a friendly kiss and a huge hug, and although she didn’t hold me quite as close as I would have liked, it was certainly not the way to go if she didn’t want to go all the way with me.
“I’m really glad you let me come back!” she exclaimed happily.
“Did you think I wouldn’t?”
“Well, I was, like, afraid you wouldn’t want me back.” She looked a little sheepish when she said it.
“Look, you’ll always be welcome here. Anytime.” I really meant it, and she looked happy that I did.
“Cool! What’s that over there?”
“Oh, I fixed us lunch. Are you hungry? We’ve got fried chicken and potato salad.”
“Sure! It sounds great! I love your cooking,” she said.
“Oh, yeah. It’s one of my hidden talents,” I said with a wink.
We sat down and ate for a while, giving each other a conspiratorial wink or two while talking about nothing in particular, just enjoying the company.
After a while Amber went quiet, looking thoughtful, even embarrassed. When it looked like she decided to finally say something, she said: “Ya know, I was talking to a couple of my friends last night, and I, like, told them about you.” It was obvious that she was a bit scared what my reaction would be.
“Ah,” I said. “What did you tell them?”
“Well, I told them how you were this totally cool guy, and how you, like, showed me how to do myself, and how much fun it was, and stuff. That’s all. They thought it was, like, totally cool.”
“Really,” I said with growing interest.
“Yeah. They said they wished they had, you know, a totally cool sex teacher too,” she added.
“I hadn’t thought about it that way, but I guess you’re right. At least, I’m your masturbation teacher,” I said with a leer.
“And a goooood one,” she said with a sigh.
I looked at her face. Her blue eyes met mine, and she smiled at me.
“Tell me about your friends,” I asked her.
“Well, they’re both from school. I met Lisa four years ago, and Maricela three, so we’ve known each other forever. They’re totally cool. You know. We share secrets and all.”
“It’s always good to have friends like that. What do they look like?”
“Well, Maricela's, like, this little dark girl. I think she’s Mexican or Cuban or something. Lisa’s got this great, long hair. It’s sort of a dark blond. She hates it, but everyone else thinks it’s totally great, and stuff,” she said. I had heard enough.
“So, you say that they wished they had someone like me to teach them about sex?”
“Yeah, they both said that,” she confirmed.
“You know what? Why don’t we do that?”
“Do what?”
“Why don’t we hold a sex class for the three of you?” I suggested.
I saw the look on her face dissolve from puzzlement to excitement, and she exclaimed: “That sounds great!”
“We can start tonight if they’re interested. Why not call them now?”
She was giggling as she set up the three-way call. I heard only one side of the conversation.
“Hi guys! You remember that guy I told you about last night? Yeah, Rob. Yeah, he’s really cool. Well, I’m over at his place now. No, not yet. Well, I, like, told him about telling you guys about us last night. Well, he got this great idea, so I decided to, you know, call you guys. Well, I do have to tell you guys everything, don’t I? You’re not going to believe this. Guess. No, not that.” It was obvious that Goldilocks was having fun stringing her friends along.
“Well, it’s like this: Rob wants to have, like, ya know, sex classes with him as the instructor. Really! No, I’m not joking! Are you two interested? Obviously you’re both invited, do you think I’d tell you about it if you weren’t? I’m not totally mean about those things! Of course, if you aren’t interested…”
I could hear a loud “Of course I’m interested!” and a quieter sound of assent from the phone, and I had to chuckle to myself.
Goldilocks said: “Cool!” and then looked at me and asked: “Rob, what time did you want to, like, start class?”
“How about four-thirty? Would that be okay?”
“Cool! That’d be great! How’s four-thirty tonight sound? Cool! Well, just tell them you’re coming over to my place, and we’re going to see a movie, and you won’t be home until after dark. Probably around eight to nine?” Goldilocks looked over at me.
“You mean the time they’ll get home?” I asked. She nodded, so I said: “That sounds about right, eight or nine.”
“Yeah, eight or nine is about right. So you’ll both be here? Think of it as a really cool date or something. Yeah, dress up a bit, ‘cause I’m gonna.” Goldilocks proceeded to give Maricela and Lisa directions to my condo, and then said her good-byes and hung up.
“Cool! They’ll be at your place in just a few hours. I’m going to go back home, and get ready, okay?” Goldilocks said.
“That sound’s fine to me,” I said.
“Yeah. This is going to be sooooooo cool!” she said with a giggle.
I have no idea what she was planning on doing that would take nearly four hours to get ready for, but I wouldn’t say that to her.
After she left and I finished cleaning up from our lunch, I decided that I needed to go get a few things for dinner. I hadn’t yet worked out all the details, but I was confident that I would be able to fill them in as I shopped.
I zipped over to the grocery store to pick up what I needed for dinner for all four of us. While I loaded the groceries into the car, I saw a small, boutique store that I hadn’t visited since before Linda left, and I made a quick trip over to it and picked up three toys for the girls.
At four that afternoon I had to give an admiring look at the spread I had on my kitchen counter. I hadn’t cooked like that in some time. I roasted Cornish Game Hens stuffed with wild rice, steamed asparagus spears, a fruit salad, fresh bread, and a homemade cheese-cake with a raspberry compote for dessert. I made sure that I had flowers for the centerpiece. I was entertaining three women, and I felt like I had to impress them three times as much.
The vibrators I picked up seemed to be of average size, about six-inches in length. There was certainly nothing remarkable about them. I also made sure that they worked, and that they had batteries.
Everything was about as ready as I could make it for them. I just had to wait.

###
To celebrate the publication of my first erotic books on Amazon's Kindle, I decided to publish the first of them, Educating Goldilocks, for free here on Pixie's Place. I'm going to be posting a few chapters at a time.
This novel is based on my earlier Goldilocks Saga stories posted here, but is heavily rewritten.
All four books are also currently available at Smashwords and several other sites. Waking Sleeping Beauty is available for free exclusively on Pixie's Place. You can find updates to the publication history, and upcoming titles on my blog at www.garsmechant.com.
If you find this, or any other stories of mine interesting, please feel free to look up my books at all of the major online retailers, and review them!
I'm so excited!

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

I just published two new books in a new series: They Said: The Dare, and They Said: The Missing File, and I have six other ebooks available for purchase at most major online retailers! For more information, go to www.garsmechant.com or "friend" me at Facebook!