View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 02:10 PM

Chapter 7: Game Night

“It looks like we’re all finished with dinner. Should we all sit in the living room and start the lesson?” I finally asked.
“Isn’t that why we came here?” asked Maricela.
“Lead off!” said Lisa.
Goldilocks got up and said, “I’m so looking forward to this!” as she hurried toward the couch.
I announced that we would all be playing a game before the class commenced.
“What game?” asked Lisa.
“Strip-Charades!” I exclaimed.
“Interesting,” Lisa drawled. “What are the rules?”
“Two teams of two, me and Goldilocks on one, and you two on the other,” I explained. “The losing team on that round has to take off an item of clothing. Both socks count as one item, jewelry doesn’t count at all. Does everyone understand the rules?”
“Yes, I understand,” said Maricela with a sexy smile.
“Yep, Strip-Charades. That’s clear,” said Lisa.
“Ohhhh, yes. I get it,” added Goldilocks.
“Okay, let’s flip a coin to see who goes first,” I said. I pulled out a quarter and said: “Lisa, you call it,” as I flipped it.
“Give me head!” she shouted while it was in the air. We all dissolved in laughter.
“’Give me head?’” Goldilocks asked, laughing.
“Yep,” she said.
I barely could look at the coin under my hand from laughing so hard. “Sorry,” I said as I showed everyone, “It’s ass up! I’ll take it first, okay Goldilocks?”
She agreed, and I indicated three words, and started pantomiming “eating fried chicken.” I was hoping Goldilocks would remember earlier that day, and she did. Lisa and Maricela took their socks off as Goldilocks stood up.
Goldilocks indicated two words, and started miming. Lisa managed to figure out she was signaling “getting mugged” in what looked like record time to me. Goldilocks and I removed our socks as Lisa stood up.
She indicated two words, and started by opening up something and looking through it. Goldilocks figured out the first word was “search.” Lisa then started miming holding something in one hand, and pulling the other one back.
“Lawnmower?” Maricela guessed.
It popped into my head as soon as she said it, and I exclaimed: “’Search Engine!’”
Lisa tapped her nose. Being on the losing team, Lisa decided to make a show out of taking off her blouse, teasing me with looks out of the corners of her eyes before lifting her blouse over her head and covering her front with it.
“So, ya wanna see them? Hmm?” she kept asking.
“Lisa, stop teasing and take it off!” said Maricela. “Yeah, take it off,” whooped Goldilocks. I had to wonder if maybe they both wanted to see her tits as much as I did.
“Yeah, you heard them!” I said, looking back and forth between them. “Take it off!”
Lisa finally removed her blouse, displaying a very nice, and very demure, bra. Oh well.
“Next time,” said Lisa mischievously.
I watched carefully as Maricela removed her blouse and sat down, revealing a nice, and equally demure white bra that contrasted with her skin. It was obvious that Maricela was in good shape, but she still managed to be very feminine.
It was my turn, and I indicated one word, first part, and stuck out my arms, ducked down and shuffled around the room.
“Airplane!” guessed Maricela. I indicated that she was close. I then stood in place, acted bored and impatient, and moving forward a bit at a time.
“Airline!” shouted out Lisa.
I tapped my nose as Goldilocks took off her top. My shirt joined her blouse in the corner, and we both sat there naked from the waist up while Lisa got ready.
She got this devilish look on her face, indicated one word, and then started jumping in place.
“Trampoline?” Goldilocks guessed.
“Bouncy ball?” Maricela suggested.
Her breasts were bouncing all over, and I finally got it. I started laughing, almost too hard to shout out: “Milkshake!”
Lisa tapped her nose and took off her pants as I stood up.
“That’s why you wanted this game,” Maricela said. “You’re good at it.”
“Better than I thought,” I said.
Maricela then took off her white pants and threw them in the corner, and I was treated to the sight of a wonderful pair of shapely legs topped with simple, white cotton panties covering an exquisite ass.
I thought for a moment, and indicated seven words.
“No fair!” exclaimed Goldilocks.
“Let’s just play,” suggested Maricela.
I smiled at her, then indicated I was ready, and took a stern look, shaking my head and wiggling my finger.
“No!” said Lisa.
“Never!” shouted Goldilocks.
“Don’t!” suggested Maricela.
I indicated they were close, so I started bringing my hand toward my face, miming holding something, and bit my hand.
“Don’t bite the hand that feeds you!” yelled out Lisa.
I tapped my nose and got ready to doff my pants, when Maricela stood up.
“No, let’s end the game this round,” she said, and she unhooked and slipped off her bra revealing a beautiful set of breasts tipped with little chocolate kisses for nipples. She then removed her panties and threw them on top of her bra in the corner. The entire time she never took her eyes off of me.
The other two ladies must have felt the same way. Goldilocks said: “Well, it’s not like you haven’t seen everything already,” and took off every stitch.
“Cool! Let’s get na-ked!” exclaimed Lisa as she removed her bra and panties.
Maricela stood next to the other two girls, and all three were looking at me. I have never in my life seen anything so beautiful, and I doubt I ever will. None of the three were alike. Lisa was curvy but firm; Goldilocks was tall and slender; and Maricela was petite and elegant.
It took me a few seconds to regain my composure, but I finally remembered to doff my remaining clothes.
“Well,” I said. “I guess it’s time for the next part of tonight’s lecture.”
####
To celebrate the publication of my first erotic books on Amazon's Kindle, I decided to publish the first of them, Educating Goldilocks, for free here on Pixie's Place. I'm going to be posting a few chapters at a time.
This novel is based on my earlier Goldilocks Saga stories posted here, but is heavily rewritten.
I've published my first four books to Amazon. All four of them are also currently available at Smashwords, and several other sites. Waking Sleeping Beauty is available for free exclusively on Pixie's Place. You can find updates to the publication history, and upcoming titles on my blog at www.garsmechant.com.
If you find this, or any other stories of mine interesting, please feel free to look up my books at all of the major online retailers, and review them!
I'm so excited!

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

I just published two new books in a new series: They Said: The Dare, and They Said: The Missing File, and I have six other ebooks available for purchase at most major online retailers! For more information, go to www.garsmechant.com or "friend" me at Facebook!