View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 02:30 PM

Chapter 9: First Lab

“While you may want to get acquainted with your new toys, it might be a good idea if you, Goldilocks, show the other two what you learned yesterday,” I said.
“Cool! I can do that!” she exclaimed. “Well, it’s like this. You don’t want to, like, attack your pussy, ya know. Start slowly and try to get all hot and wet. Think about something really horny, and relax at the same time. It’s totally no fun if you aren’t ready for it. So what I did yesterday was lay back and just think for a while with my eyes closed.” She relaxed while sitting on the couch for a little. “Then I was massaging my breasts, and tweaking my nipples for a while,” which she proceeded to do. Lisa seemed to be getting a bit impatient with Goldilocks’ demonstration as she was copying what Goldilocks was doing at the same time. Maricela watched with eyes as large as saucers as Goldilocks continued to stimulate her tits.
After our little game, and watching the film this evening, all three girls were pretty much already turned on. Goldilocks confirmed this by racing through her demonstration.
“Well, I did that for a while, and then Rob here showed me how to play with my pussy. You sort of do things like put your whole hand over it and kind of rub it, or you rub your button, like this,” she said while showing them how to do it. “Or you can even put your fingers in, like this,” she said as she inserted a finger into her pussy.
“And then you just try to bring yourself off. I didn’t have a vibrator yesterday to try out, so we can find out what it’s like together. Right?” she ended.
“Why not?” I added.
“Cool! Just don’t get in my way!” exclaimed Lisa.
“Wow! Is that it?” asked Maricela.
“Well, it doesn’t seem like that’s it when you cum,” explained Goldilocks. “It’s totally intense! You have got to try it!”
“Okay,” said Maricela. “It looks like fun,” she added, and a seductive smile spread across her pretty face.
I got up and poured a glass of wine for myself. When I got to the living room, I found Lisa was really enjoying massaging her large tits, taking great handfuls and kneading them like bread dough. Maricela was taking a more conservative track and hardly seemed to be touching herself.
Lisa finally started rubbing her pussy lips with her hand, grabbing her inner thigh with one hand, and brushing the other one over her outer labia before running a finger over her engorged clit, which was visibly throbbing. She seemed to like what she felt because she was soon rubbing her clit and labia with her whole hand.
Maricela was taking her time, and showed a bit of modesty. She definitely didn’t seem interested in opening her legs up to reach between them. She saw the glass of wine I was holding, took it from me, and finished it off before handing it back. I smiled at her attempt to give herself more courage.
For a while, Maricella just sat on the couch and rubbed her nipples and kept her legs clamped together tightly, rubbing them together a bit. Finally, she opened her legs a little. I enjoyed the sight of her delicate folds as she rubbed her inner thigh and slowly, almost timidly, moved her hand toward her outer labia.
By this time, Lisa had decided that there just wasn’t going to be enough room on the couch for her and had moved onto the floor. She was inserting two fingers into her pussy as quickly as she could, and was pushing her hips off of the floor with each thrust of her hand.
Goldilocks was enjoying sitting on the couch and actually fingering herself this time. She was investigating her pussy, trying different speeds, and seemed to be checking out every part of her vagina with her fingers. She finally settled on thrusting her middle finger in at a reasonable pace, and rubbing her clit with the other hand.
I thought it was time to have a bit of fun myself, and I started pulling slowly on my hardened cock; just a few strokes—sort of to remind me that it was still there.
Maricela had decided to rub her clit, and was doing so very slowly. Her eyes were closed, and her lips were parted as she lightly drew her fingers across her most sensitive part. At last, she parted her pussy lips and slowly inserted a finger, just the tip before pulling it out. Each plunge brought her finger in a little further until it was in all the ways, and she was thrusting at a slightly faster pace.
I heard a buzzing sound from where Lisa was lying on the floor, and turned, looking over at her. She was now sitting upright, and was looking at her vibrator and trying it out. She looked at me for a moment, and I took my hand away from my cock.
“Say, Lisa, you might want to put some lube on that,” I suggested.
“I’m already soaking your carpet,” she said.
“In that case, I won’t argue,” I replied.
“The way your cock throbbed when I said that was answer enough,” she said, and the other girls laughed.
“Got a good look?” I asked.
“Yep.”
And with that, Lisa placed the vibrator between her breasts and turned it on. “Wow! That feels funny! I wonder how it’ll feel inside me?” She ran the tip over her large nipples, and moaned as it crossed the tips. She was obviously enjoying the sensations that she was feeling at that moment and was savoring it. The rest of us had stopped what we were doing, and just watched her.
After running the vibrator over her nipples for a while longer, she turned it off. She looked at us each in turn with a face that asked us if we intended to stop her.
“After you,” Goldilocks said.
Seeing that we were going to let her be first, Lisa moved the vibrator down to her pussy. “Well, here it goes,” she said. She ran the tip over her clit a few times, then placed it at the entrance to her vagina and started to push a bit.
“Be careful and take it slowly,” I advised as she pushed it in. “Don’t try to take more than you can. This is your first penetration, so don’t force it.”
“Okay. Thanks,” she said.
“You might try turning it on,” Goldilocks said.
“Yeah, I guess I could,” Lisa said, and then she turned it on. She gasped and jumped at the feeling, started to panic, and gripped it like she was going to throw it. Then a look of shock crossed her face as she seemed to realize that she really liked how it felt, and she started slowly to push it back in again.
“How does it feel?” Maricela asked.
“God, you have no idea. It really feels fantastic,” Lisa answered.
“Does it hurt?” Goldilocks wanted to know.
“No, it kind of tickles. It feels so good!” She took the vibrator almost to the base. Once she had turned it on she continued to push the vibrator in one long shove.
Goldilocks and Maricela were sitting reclined on the couch, watching Lisa as she lay on the carpet, enjoying the vibrations as they moved through her cunt. For quite a while, she lay there with her legs clamped around the buzzing vibrator. Her breathing was getting faster as she lay there, but it didn’t look like she was going to orgasm that way.
“Why don’t you start rubbing your clit?” asked Goldilocks.
“Yeah, that sounds good,” gasped Lisa. “Yeah, that sounds…Oh…really good.”
“You could try moving it in and out,” suggested Maricela.
“Okay, I’ll try that too,” moaned Lisa.
“Remember, take it slowly. Don’t risk hurting yourself,” I added.
“Don’t worry,” Lisa panted, and she started to spread her legs wide apart so she could get a good grip on the vibrator.
“Look! She’s really wet!” Goldilocks pointed out. “She’s dripping around the vibrator!”
It was true. Lisa's juices were starting to leak around the vibrator and were running down her crack.
Lisa took hold of the vibrator and started to pull it out until only the tip was still inside. She held it there for a bit, buzzing away as she polished her clit with her finger, and then she took it all the way out and ran the tip around her clit a couple of times before pushing it back in.
None of these girls knew how to hold off an orgasm yet, or even knew why they should. So Lisa started plunging her vibrator in and out of her pussy like she was in a race for a climax. She was loudly moaning “Oh God!” and gasping for air as she pushed the plastic penis in and out until she stiffened and pushed her hips off the floor screaming out her orgasm.
She finally collapsed on the floor with a sigh. She was covered with a fine sheen of sweat, and her cheeks were flushed as she breathed hard. She looked over at the girls on the couch as she turned off the vibrator and pulled it out of her sopping vagina.
“Wow! That was great,” she panted. “But I think I’ll take a breather for a bit.”
“Okay, I gotta try that,” said Goldilocks. “Where did I put my vibrator?” She finally found it on the side table and put it right up to her pussy. She started to push her vibrator into her pussy without turning it on, but she seemed to be having trouble.
Maricela brought out her vibrator as well, but she spent the time examining it more than anything else. She looked like she couldn’t believe that Lisa had managed to take one just like it a few minutes before.
Lisa saw how Goldilocks was struggling and decided to give some advice. “Ya know, why don’t you try turning it on?”
“Oh, okay. I’ll try...” Goldilocks said right before she turned it on. “...oh my God! God this feels great!” exclaimed Goldilocks loudly.
After she finally managed to get the whole buzzing thing inside her, Goldilocks pulled it out again and changed her position so that she was squatting above the couch, and she placed the heel of the vibrator on the cushion and started to sit on it. She held it down against the sofa as she rode it like a bronco for quite a while.
Maricela looked like she didn’t need any more encouragement, and she placed the tip of her vibrator right at the entrance of her vagina. She rubbed the tip around there for a while, alternating between her opening and her clit, back and forth. It was obvious that she was enjoying it, but she never seemed to try to push it in.
Goldilocks had finally moved onto her back on the floor, much like Lisa had been, and she was furiously thrusting the vibrator into her wet pussy, moaning louder with each push. After a few minutes she screamed out “Fuck! I’m cumming!” and came in a screaming climax.
After cumming so strongly, Goldilocks turned off the vibrator and rested for a bit with it still inside her. She removed it and placed it aside, looking spent and breathing hard.
Maricela was still sitting on the couch, rubbing the vibrator over her pussy without pushing it in. Lisa looked like she was getting impatient with her, and sat on the couch next to Maricela.
“Is everything okay?” she asked the little lady.
“It’s too big,” Maricela replied.
“No it’s not. You can easily stretch enough to take it, trust me. If we can take it, so can you,” she said.
“Come on down here, on the carpet,” instructed Goldilocks as she patted the floor next to her.
Maricela did as she was told and lay on the floor.
“Okay, it’s like this. The important part is to relax totally your muscles down here,” Goldilocks said, and traced her fingers along Maricela's inner thighs.
“Yeah,” Lisa said, “you have to let it happen.”
“Say, why don’t we help her out?” suggested Goldilocks.
“Okay, how?”
“Well, you and Rob distract her while I work on her pussy with this. Is that okay with you, Mari?” asked Goldilocks, holding Maricela's vibrator up. Maricela looked a little afraid.
“Don’t worry, we’re your friends,” said Lisa. “We won’t let you get hurt.”
“Okay,” said Maricela with the largest, wettest brown eyes I have ever seen.
“Well, I guess Lisa and I will take the top half, and you get the bottom. Right?” I said.
“Let’s do it!” Lisa exclaimed. “Next stop, Orgasm Junction!”
Lisa and I started by rubbing and massaging Maricela's breasts while Goldilocks ran her hands up Maricela's legs, brushing the inside of her thighs with her fingertips. Her nipples got even harder under mine and Lisa’s hands, and I was enjoying the way they felt as I brushed my palms over them.
We kept this up for a while, massaging nearly every part of Maricela's body, kneading her breasts and massaging her thighs. We all wanted to make sure that she was as relaxed as possible, so she could enjoy what was going to be done to her. Lisa finally moved down to Maricela's waist along with Goldilocks and fingered Maricela's clit while Goldilocks rubbed some lubricating jelly all over the length of her vibrator. When Goldilocks seemed ready Lisa moved back up to where I was.
We knew it was now or never for Maricela, so Lisa massaged her tits while Goldilocks rubbed Maricela's clit. I looked at the situation and decided that Maricela needed to be distracted more than anything, so I leaned over and started kissing her full on the lips, as deep as I could. Goldilocks had the vibrator at Maricela's lips and was rubbing it over them for a while, so she wouldn’t know when Goldilocks planned on pushing it in. I happened to break our kiss for a moment and look down at Goldilocks right when she took a good grip on the base of the vibrator and started to push. I saw just the tip enter Maricela's opening, and then Goldilocks stopped before pushing it back in a little further.
“Oh! Stop! It’s too big!” Maricela exclaimed.
“Don’t worry,” Lisa murmured soothingly. “This is going to feel so good.”
“Okay,” Maricela whispered.
Goldilocks started to push the vibrator back in until it was only an inch or so inside Maricela, and then she finally turned it on. Maricela jumped! “What’s happening? What is it doing to me?” she almost screamed.
“Just relax,” Lisa whispered as she pushed Maricela back down onto her back. Maricela seemed to relax further, and the vibrations from the plastic penis seemed to be relaxing her vagina. Goldilocks kept fucking Maricela with the vibrator until it was almost totally inside her, and Maricela was making mewing sounds interspersed with the occasional squeal of pleasure.
“Oh, God! It’s too big! Stop! Stop fucking me with that huge vibrator!” pleaded Maricela.
“It’s too late,” said Goldilocks, “it’s already all the way inside you. Look!”
Maricela looked then to see the entire vibrator except the base inside her pussy, wet from the lubricant and her juices. I didn’t appreciate just how tiny Maricela was until that moment. Her pussy lips were stretched from the girth of the vibrator buzzing away inside her vagina.
“Oh, God! What’s happening to me?” Maricela asked again. “It feels so good!”
“Do we need to stop?” I asked her.
“No! Oh, fuck no, Baby! Please, fuck me with that!” she replied.
Goldilocks wasn’t reluctant to do as Maricela bid her. In fact, she seemed to really be enjoying it as she pulled the vibrator almost all the way out of Maricela's vagina and slowly pushed it back in. Goldilocks spread Maricela’s outer lips wide, and she was fingering Maricela's clit as she fucked her with the vibrator, while Lisa kneaded Maricela's breasts. “Yes, baby! Like that!” she moaned.
This was one of the horniest sights I had ever seen. I couldn’t help myself, so I started jerking my cock again as I knelt next to Maricela's side.
Goldilocks must have been getting turned on from the whole thing as she started to rub her own clit with her free hand.
Lisa finally noticed what I was doing and took her hands from Maricela's breasts. Maricela took over for her.
“Here, let me try that,” Lisa said and placed her hand over my engorged member.
She looked my cock over completely, checking it out, top and bottom. It’s interesting to see a woman get her first up-close look at a cock. She ran her hand all over it, checking out the vein on the bottom, and how it pointed up.
“The tip—it isn’t round,” Lisa remarked.
“Round? It’s not the nipple on a baby bottle,” I said. “It’s the head of my cock!”
She looked up at me, smiled, and said: “That’s right, and it fits in my hand really well!”
I had to laugh at that. “Well, it does at that.”
I would have suggested that she do something else, but Maricela was getting close to her climax and interrupted us.
“Oh, God! Baby! Just like that! Baby, don’t stop! I’m...I’m cumming!” screamed out the little Latina. She was fucking her hips up to meet Goldilocks’ thrusts of the vibrator now, and was really getting off on the back and forth movement of the plastic vibrator filling her up.
Goldilocks seemed to be bringing herself off as well.
Goldilocks let out a loud moan and pushed the vibrator into the other girl for one last thrust. That was enough to bring Maricela over the top and she pushed her bottom off the floor, clamped her legs together around Goldilock’s hand, and squealed loudly as she came strongly. Both women came for quite a while until Goldilocks turned off Maricela’s vibrator and sat down, breathing hard.
“Wow, that looked great,” said Lisa.
“Yeah, but that takes a lot of work!” said Goldilocks. “It was, like, totally worth it. Right Mari?”
Maricela looked stunned by the climax she had just experienced, but she managed to say “Yeah,” quietly before pulling the vibrator out of her pussy.
“Now, where was I?” asked Lisa. “Oh yeah, I was looking at this hard cock in my hand. Now, how do I jack you off? Like this?” she asked and started pulling the skin of the shaft over the head of my cock.
“Well, yeah. That’ll do, but don’t pinch the vein so hard. That kind of hurts,” I said.
Lisa got the message right away and started varying her rhythm as she tugged at my penis. She was starting to get off on it obviously, since she was starting to play with her pussy with her free hand.
Goldilocks and Maricela had recovered from their orgasms and came over to us to see how Lisa was making out. Maricela seemed to be interested in what was going on, and emboldened by the furious fucking she received from Goldilocks and the vibrator, got behind Lisa, and moved Lisa’s hand away from her pussy, replacing it with her own.
Lisa slowed down the rhythm she was using on my cock and closed her eyes as Maricela worked on her clit.
“Here, let me try for a few minutes,” Goldilocks said as she removed Lisa’s hand from my shaft.
Lisa and Maricela stayed where they were as Goldilocks and I moved a few feet away. I instructed Goldilocks as to how I liked to have my cock stroked. She seemed to seriously like giving pleasure to other people, and was really getting into jacking me. She started making faces at me as she continued to stroke my cock, rubbing her breasts and pussy as she made kissing motions with her lips. She started rubbing the tip of my cock with her nipples, turning herself on as much as me as she continued jerking me off.
Lisa must have been really close to orgasm when Maricela started playing with her because I know Goldilocks couldn’t have been working on me very long when I heard Lisa squeal out that she was cumming. However, I may have lost track of time. Goldilocks was a natural cock-stroker and was very, very good at it. Now I knew what Maricela had felt earlier.
Lisa finally moved over to the couch to watch the rest of us. Maricela knelt next to Goldilocks, and they started taking turns masturbating me. First, one would work on me, and then the other would. Goldilocks showed Maricela how she had been rubbing my cock across her breasts a few minutes earlier, and she quickly added it to what she was doing.
This went on for a long time. Maricela started emulating Goldilocks after a while, making the same kinds of faces while playing with herself. Finally, Maricela stood up, tilted my face to hers, and started kissing me deeply. I really couldn’t hold out much longer and broke the kiss to say that I was cumming.
All three girls seemed excited and returned to my cock just in time for me to gush on all three of them. Goldilocks aimed the streams of sticky goo toward all of their breasts, and made a great show of licking up the cum from her fingers.
I watched them wiping my cum off of their breasts and licking it down. That’s when I remembered the cheesecake, I had made earlier. I ran into the kitchen and took four plates out of the refrigerator.
“What could you possibly be doing in there now?” asked Goldilocks.
I brought the plates out to them, and handed one to each girl.
“Oh, fuck! Sex and cheesecake? What more could I possibly ask for?” Lisa remarked.
“Freshly made this afternoon,” I said proudly.
Goldilocks found some of my cum still on Maricela’s breasts and wiped it onto a bite of the cheesecake.
“Wow,” she remarked as she chewed it. “The saltiness adds to it!”
“Really?” Lisa asked. She looked at me, took my cock in her hand and put it over her slice of cheesecake, and milked a few remaining drips onto her slice. “That it?”
“Sorry,” I said.
She tried it, seemed to like it, and stood up with a bite, offering it to me. “You should try it!” she remarked.
“I’m good,” I said. “Maybe some other time.”
“Oh, fuck! It’s almost eight o’clock!” Goldilocks said. “And I’m covered in drying cum!”
“And we smell like sex!” added Lisa.
“You can all shower upstairs. I put out towels for all of you,” I said.
Goldilocks kissed me on the lips, and said: “Always thinking of us! Thanks!”
Lisa gave me a quick peck before following Goldilocks upstairs, and Maricela grabbed my head and pulled me down for a long, deep tongue kiss before slowly strutting up the stairs, humming to herself, and with a mysterious smile. I couldn’t help but watch her as she climbed the stairs.
I was genuinely surprised that I could get hard again so soon.
I listened to the girls showering upstairs while I started clearing up the mess downstairs. This was not terribly easy considering how tired I was from the day’s activities. However, I could wait and let the ladies have a bit of fun upstairs. I could hear an occasional squeal from the bathroom over the sounds of the shower.
The ladies only took about ten minutes in the shower. I was impressed. I was used to women who would take at least four times that long just for makeup, but I realized as they came downstairs that they apparently didn’t wear much, if any. All of their beauty was theirs alone and not due to some corporate chemist.
Once they had toweled off, and figured out whose clothes belonged to whom, they got dressed.
“Can you hold onto these for me?” Goldilocks said, handing me her vibrator and tube of lube.
“Me too,” Maricela said, holding hers out.
I looked at Lisa as she handed hers to me, and said: “What, even you’re going to leave it here?”
“Well, yeah. I’d just die if my dad found these in my room. Besides, it gives me another reason to come back next week!” she replied with a mischievous smile.
“When do we want to get together for next time?” I asked.
“Tomorrow night?” Lisa asked.
“I'm working five-to-two,” I replied.
“A.M.?” Maricela asked.
“Yeah. Security.”
“I work and have classes days,” Lisa said.
“I've got day classes until Saturday,” Goldilocks added.
“I watch my niece and nephew weekdays,” said Maricela.
“So, next Saturday? That work for everyone? About sixish?” I suggested.
They all smiled widely and agreed. I couldn’t help it and smiled generously too. They looked so beautiful.
I saw them to the door, and all three of them kissed me before leaving. None of them held anything back, and they seemed to be making a game out of who could kiss me the longest and most passionately.
I really appreciated that.
After they left, I looked at the stack of dishes and the small stains on the carpet, and decided to leave it until the next day.
I was just too tired. Satisfied, but tired.

####
To celebrate the publication of my first erotic books on Amazon's Kindle, I decided to publish the first of them, Educating Goldilocks, for free here on Pixie's Place! I'm going to be posting a few chapters at a time.
This novel is based on my earlier Goldilocks Saga stories posted here, but is heavily rewritten.
I've published Educating Goldilocks, Extra Credit, Tired, and Waking Sleeping Beauty to Amazon, Smashwords, and several other sites. Waking Sleeping Beauty is available for free exclusively on Pixie's Place. You can find updates to the publication history, and upcoming titles on my blog at www.garsmechant.com.
If you find this, or any other stories of mine interesting, please feel free to look up my books at all of the major online retailers, and review them!

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

I just published two new books in a new series: They Said: The Dare, and They Said: The Missing File, and I have six other ebooks available for purchase at most major online retailers! For more information, go to www.garsmechant.com or "friend" me at Facebook!