View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 02:36 PM

Chapter 10: Eating Sexy

I spent most of the week in recovery and planning for our final two classes, to the point that Chris, the shift manager, asked me several times if everything was okay.
The last time I finally asked: “Yes, I’m fine. Do I look bad?”
“No, just checking to see if grinning like an idiot was normal for you.”
“Screw you, old man,” I told him affectionately.
“I’ve got a wife to take care of that, but thanks for the offer,” he replied.
I got back to work, but kept planning in my head. I hardly believed that I had been so lucky that weekend.
I only saw Goldilocks once that week, on Wednesday. I was in my garden, weeding, when she ran over.
“I just got home,” she explained.
“Good! Do you need more tutoring?” I asked.
“I wish! No, I’m going to be busy this week. I have finals just about a week away, and I need to study.”
“That’s fine,” I said. “Hey, how are Maricela and Lisa, are they okay after yesterday?”
“Oh, definitely! We were talking about you last night.”
“Really?”
“Yeah, but kind of in code, so nobody else knew what we were talking about.”
I laughed at that. “So are you all going to be here on Saturday?”
“Definitely! Nothing could keep us away!”
I was relieved.
“Oh, I have to go. Mom’s going to be home soon!” she said as she ran off.
I still couldn’t believe it. All three would be coming back again? It was almost too good to be true!
Nevertheless, on Saturday, all three of them arrived at six sharp. Goldilocks was wearing baggy jeans, a short, clingy, white halter-top that clearly defined her nipples, and had her hair up in a ponytail. Lisa wore her hair loose, and was wearing white pants and a loose blue blouse that didn’t hide her large breasts from anyone. Maricela had her hair framing her pretty face in loose curls, accentuating her brown eyes, and was wearing a short pink skirt that ended just above her knees with a matching blouse. Quite frankly, they were all definitions of loveliness.
I showed them into my condo. Tonight I prepared grilled tilapia fillets, stir-fried vegetables, including bell peppers and broccoli, long grain and wild rice, and a raspberry tart for dessert. Several fresh bouquets of fragrant flowers were strategically placed around the room adding to the atmosphere.
Lisa took one look at the spread on the table and said: “Ya know Rob, you’ll never get rid of us if you keep feeding us like this.”
“Oh my. What will I ever do with three attractive women always in my house?” I said, feigning horror.
“Well, you could, like, train us how to have sex with you, you know,” suggested Goldilocks.
“Considering how you feed us, you should say ‘three fat women,’” said Maricela.
“Mari, I haven’t eaten like this in my entire life. If you say anything that could jeopardize my gourmet food supply bad things will happen,” threatened Lisa.
“It wasn’t a complaint. I was just trying to say that Rob is a very good cook,” Maricela explained.
“Ladies, let’s not fight over this food. Let’s just enjoy it and get on to other matters! I do believe that we are here for something other than the food, am I right?”
“Maybe,” Lisa said. “Possibs. Oh wait! I get it now! The food, the flowers, the sex! This isn’t a class instructing us in how to be a good lay; this is a class in how to throw a Roman Orgy!” exclaimed Lisa in a sudden realization.
“You know, I really hadn’t thought of it that way, but you may have something there,” I said. “Oh, great. Now I’m curious, and I’ll have to look up Roman Orgies.”
“Well, I do know of one way to shut me up,” Lisa said as she sat down at the table.
“I can think of two, but let’s not argue,” said Goldilocks as she took her seat.
“I agree,” said Maricela. “Let’s eat!”
“How was school this week?” I asked Goldilocks.
“Finals next week,” Amber said around a mouthful of the rice. After swallowing, she added: “It’s all review.”
“Am I keeping you from your studying?” I asked, concerned. I was wondering if I needed to shorten our get together and put off the next one until after finals.
“I’ve been studying extra this week, just to cover. And we have a couple of days next week to study, too,” she said.
“Any idea what your grades will be?” I asked her.
“Well, swimming is pretty much a done-deal. English is probably going to be an A, thanks to you. Statistics is probably going to be an A or a B.”
“And how about your class? And how was work?” I asked Lisa.
“Oh, Calculus will be an A. As for work, it’s retail. You re-rack clothes. You restock. You deal with customers who think they're God's gift to shopkeepers,” she replied.
“Okay. So how was taking care of your niece and nephew this week?” I asked Maricela.
“They're fine,” she said, but there was a noticeable cloud crossing her face.
“Hey, guys…” Goldilocks said, breaking up the conversation before Maricela could elaborate.
I saw she was making motions with her tongue toward the vegetables before putting them into her mouth and moaning loudly and theatrically around them.
“Eating sexy now?” Lisa asked.
When she stopped chewing, Goldilocks replied: “I figured it was time to start taking things up a notch!”
Clouds gone, Maricela took a bite and did more or less the same, adding in a flirty kiss at me.
Very quickly all three girls were obviously trying to outdo each other, and for the rest of dinner, I found it impossible to keep up my part of the conversation from the distraction.

####
To celebrate the publication of my first erotic books on Amazon's Kindle, I decided to publish the first of them, Educating Goldilocks, for free here on Pixie's Place! I'm going to be posting a few chapters at a time.
This novel is based on my earlier Goldilocks Saga stories posted here, but is heavily rewritten.
I've published Educating Goldilocks, Extra Credit, Tired, and Waking Sleeping Beauty to Amazon, Smashwords, and several other sites. Waking Sleeping Beauty is available for free exclusively on Pixie's Place. You can find updates to the publication history, and upcoming titles on my blog at www.garsmechant.com.
If you find this, or any other stories of mine interesting, please feel free to look up my books at all of the major online retailers, and review them!

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

I just published two new books in a new series: They Said: The Dare, and They Said: The Missing File, and I have six other ebooks available for purchase at most major online retailers! For more information, go to www.garsmechant.com or "friend" me at Facebook!