View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 10:54 AM

Chapter 11: Lathering Up

After we were finished, I started to clean up the dishes, but Lisa took them out of my hands.
“I didn’t really like leaving them for you last time,” said Lisa. “It was a huge mess for you, and you showed us so much last Sunday.”
“Wow, I really wasn’t expecting this. I considered doing the dishes just part of the service,” I explained.
“Well, we’ll take care of them this time,” said Goldilocks.
Lisa cleaned them off, and handed them to Goldilocks, who washed them, giving them to Maricela who dried them.
“It won’t take long,” Maricela said, “then Charades!”
“Not this time. I decided that we should all take a shower before proceeding. Any problem with that?” I asked.
“Not at all,” said Lisa.
“We’ll have to go two at a time. The shower really isn’t big enough for more than that,” I explained.
“We know,” laughed Goldilocks as she finished the last fork.
We all went upstairs, took our clothes off in the hallway outside the bathroom and went inside. I made sure I was the last one in so I could admire their wonderful figures as they walked in without seeming to leer at them. I’d set out towels for everyone. Maricela started the water and nodded when she thought it was ready.
“Why don’t we cycle through?” I suggested. “Lisa and Goldilocks first.”
“Just like last week,” Lisa said.
I heard both Lisa, and Goldilocks scream as they entered the shower.
Goldilocks pulled back the curtain and looked at Maricela. “Couldn’t you set the water at a good temperature?”
“I can tell that it’s cold in there,” I said.
Goldilocks looked at me quizzically for a moment, and I pointed at her very erect nipples. She briefly tried to hide them before realizing that there was no point, and threw up her hands and opened the curtain wide.
“Get a good look!” she said, and pinched her breasts at me.
“Hey, isn’t that supposed to be my line?” asked Lisa as she splashed Goldilocks.
“Who says that you’re the only one who can cop an attitude?” said Goldilocks, and she pinched Lisa’s rear.
That started a water fight between them, just as I intended. Water fights have a wonderful way of breaking up the tension.
“Could you get my back?” asked Lisa after the two of them had drenched my bathroom.
“Sure, no problem,” Goldilocks said, and started soaping her up. After getting a good lather built up, Goldilocks reached around and grabbed Lisa’s tits and gave them a squeeze.
Lisa turned around and said: “So does that mean you’re done back there?”
“Well, I’m finished with your back, but you need a bit more up front,” Goldilocks said.
“I don’t need any more up front. That's for sure,” Lisa said, and cupped her large breasts.
“Ya know, I wish I had a bit more up top like you do,” Goldilocks wished out loud as she started soaping up Lisa’s tits good. I could tell from where I was standing that Lisa was enjoying it. Goldilocks was starting to massage Lisa’s tits really strongly. Lisa finally turned around and rinsed off.
“Okay,” I said. “It’s time for the next person!”
Goldilocks swatted Lisa on the rump and said: “Hear that? My turn.”
“I heard him. Someone hand me a towel,” said Lisa.
I handed her one as Goldilocks moved up, and I got in behind her.
“Oh, you’re next, huh?” asked Goldilocks. “Like what you see so far?”
“Actually, I really do. I’ve got three beautiful women to admire. Of course, I enjoy looking at you,” I said.
“I can tell,” Goldilocks said as she took my engorged member in her hand and gave it a couple of pulls while her eyes danced, and then started soaping herself up in front of me. After she lathered her breasts and her crotch, I took the soap from her and turned her around so I could soap up her back. I can’t think of anything more erotic than running your hands over the soft skin of an attractive woman. Dang if I didn’t enjoy it right then.
“Thanks, that feels great,” Goldilocks said. I had forgotten what I was doing and had started massaging the muscles in her back.
“Oh, glad you like it,” I said, and turned her around again. This time I started soaping her firm little tits. I could feel just how hard her nipples were pressing against the palms of my hands as I ran them over her bust.
“I’m already clean there,” she whispered.
“I just want to make absolutely sure,” I teased, and started massaging her tits like she had done to Lisa. I could feel her nipples stiffen even further as I paid special attention to them. I started working down toward her crotch, and I made sure that her vulva was very clean (sure I did.)
“Time to rinse off,” I said.
“Spoil sport. I was really beginning to like that!”
Goldilocks rinsed off and got out. Maricela now came in after me as I got into the spray of the water. It was a bit colder than I had expected. I guess the water warmed up on Goldilocks’ hot, lithe body. I decided to get the shower part over with as fast as possible, and soaped myself quickly; however, Maricela had other ideas and took the soap from me. She quietly started soaping my back, massaging my back muscles quite well. Any tension that I may have felt melted away under her hands.
“Okay, turn around,” she said, and I rinsed off my back.
Maricela decided that I must not have been clean enough, and she took the soap and started lathering my cock for me. She gave it several strokes while looking directly into my eyes with her large, brown eyes. I almost forgot about the other two ladies as she did that, but they were not interested in being ignored.
“Okay, guys,” said Lisa. “Stop that and let’s get moving.”
I quickly rinsed off and got out.
Maricela got under the water, and immediately turned up the heat until it steamed the mirror.
“Hey, what’s this?” asked Lisa.
“You don’t expect me to shower in cold water, do you?” said Maricela with a devilish grin.
Lisa snapped her with her towel at that comment.
Goldilocks got in behind her.
“Hello?” Maricela chirped.
“I gotta warm up after that cold shower you gave us,” she said as she lathered the little lady’s front really well. Goldilocks seemed to enjoy massaging Maricela's tits as much as Maricela did.
I’d just been watching the two girls when I felt a hand on my cock.
“Enjoying the show?” Lisa asked me as she gave me a couple of pumps.
“We are,” Maricela said as she watched us.
They turned off the water, and I handed them their towels in embarrassment.
After toweling off, we went downstairs for our next lesson. I quickly slotted another disk into the DVD player. This one I had spent the last week editing together from videos I found on the Internet.
“Okay,” I started. “Just to let you know, tonight we are going to be practicing oral sex. When done right, it is just as much fun for all the people involved, not only the person receiving the oral sex.”
“Oh, really?” asked Lisa sarcastically.
“You’ll understand later, I’m sure. You won’t just have to take my word for it,” I said to them with a wink.
“Gotcha,” said Goldilocks.
“To start off, each person has their own style of giving oral sex. No two people are alike. We’re going to cover both fellatio and cunnilingus tonight.”
“Wait,” said Maricela. “What’s that second one?”
“Cunnilingus? That’s when you perform oral sex on a woman. Licking her pussy, basically,” I explained.
“We’re going to be learning that?” Goldilocks seemed surprised.
“Yes, unless there are any objections?” I asked.
“Oh. I just didn’t realize that we would be doing that,” she said.
“Well, if it’s a problem, we don’t have to,” I explained gently.
“No, it’s not. I just hadn’t thought about it,” Goldilocks stated.
“What’s wrong? Don’t think we showered enough?” teased Lisa.
“Oh? You knew about this?” asked Goldilocks of Lisa and Maricela.
“No, but it’s okay with us, right Mari?” said Lisa.
“I have no problem with it. I’m open minded,” purred Maricela.
“Is everyone okay with this?” I asked. I wanted to make sure nobody had any regrets later. All the girls nodded their affirmation.
Goldilocks asked: “What does a woman, ya know, taste like?”
“It’s difficult to describe. Each woman is different; certainly not unpleasant. You’ll know soon enough,” I explained. “If there aren’t any more questions, we can just move along to the visual aids for this evening.”
The first scene showed a mixed couple. An Asian woman pulled out her man’s cock, and immediately started sucking on it like she was a vacuum cleaner while she played with her pussy. This isn’t one of my favorite scenes in the movie—I am not that interested in seeing other men getting blow jobs. This went on for a while before they moved to get into missionary position, and they fucked passionately.
The next scene showed a man with two women, a dark-haired woman who is older than him, the other a blond who is about his age. I cut into this scene just as the older woman was working the man’s pants down. When the raven-haired woman freed his cock from his trousers, she immediately took it into her mouth and started moaning over it, sucking it deeply into her mouth and making quite a meal out of it. After just a few minutes she started taking turns with the younger, blond woman, both sucking it for a couple of mouthfuls before he finally blew his wad on both of their tits.
I was spending most of my time watching the ladies sitting on my couch. By this time, all three of them were caressing their tits, and had spread their legs a little. I noticed Maricela's nipples were especially hard by now, and she was enjoying tweaking them, twisting and pulling them without mercy. Lisa saw what Maricela was doing out of the corner of her eye, and pointed it out to Goldilocks. When Maricela saw them looking, she stopped what she was doing and just blushed until she was beet red.
The next scene I cut out of a lesbian movie. It started with a red-haired woman lying on her back while a blond really took her time in eating her out. After a few minutes, the blond started looking like she wanted to get some attention herself, and they worked themselves into a sixty-nine position. After the two women in the video worked on each other for a while, they both ended up having noisy orgasms, and I stopped the show.
“Well, that pretty much sums up the lesson tonight,” I said. “Now we just have to go on to the lab part. Before we get down to lap licking, let's do some warm-ups. Is everyone all warmed up after that film?”
“I guess you could say that,” was Lisa’s comment; Goldilocks and Maricela agreed.
“Well, let’s start out by masturbating. Show me what you remember from last week, ladies!” I instructed.
Goldilocks spread her legs right on the couch and started playing with her pussy immediately.
“Easiest thing in the world, just you watch!” boasted Lisa as she reached for her vibrator.
Goldilocks had two fingers in her pussy by now, and was rubbing her clit with her thumb. It was obvious that the movie and the bit of foreplay they had done while watching it had gotten these women really turned on. Maricela was watching what Goldilocks was doing, and reached over for Goldie’s vibrator. She then put her hand over Goldilocks’ and stopped her.
“My turn to repay you for last weekend!” said Maricela.
“Cool!” said Goldilocks in a husky voice.
By this time, Lisa was spread-eagle on the floor, and had crammed her vibrator completely up her pussy until only the very end was still visible. She had it turned on, and was massaging a breast with one hand, and rubbing her clit with the other.
I saw that Maricela was kneeling on the floor, nestled between Goldilocks’ legs, and was bringing the vibrator to Goldie’s pussy lips. She turned it on, and slowly rubbed it over her lips and across her clit before, little by little, plunging it into Goldilocks’ pussy and pumping it in and out. Maricela used one hand on Goldilocks’ vibrator, and used her other to play with her own pussy, rubbing it furiously as she pumped Goldilocks full.
Finally, Goldilocks motioned Maricela to sit next to her on the couch, and substituted Maricela's hand on her pussy with her own. Goldilocks got a finger inside Maricela, and was getting a bit frantic about fingering the small girl. It was obvious that they were both getting close to their orgasms.
I saw that Lisa started pulling her vibrator out of her pussy, and ran the tip over her clit. After playing with herself like that for a few seconds, she aimed the plastic penis right at her opening and jammed it back in using only one thrust. She continued to pull the vibrator almost completely out of her drenched pussy before plunging it back in, all the while she was licking her lips and moaning noisily and theatrically, I thought. It only took about a dozen thrusts like this before she came in a violent orgasm, screaming at the top of her voice. After she came down, she kept kneading her own breasts like bread dough as she watched Goldilocks and Maricela, and her vibrator was still buzzing away in her pussy. Eventually, Goldilocks came loudly as Maricela pumped her as quickly as she could. This seemed to trigger the smaller lady to orgasm as well, and the two of them came together.

####
To celebrate the publication of my first erotic books on Amazon's Kindle, I decided to publish the first of them, Educating Goldilocks, for free here on Pixie's Place! I'm going to be posting a few chapters at a time.
This novel is based on my earlier Goldilocks Saga stories posted here, but is heavily rewritten.
I've published Educating Goldilocks, Extra Credit, Tired, and Waking Sleeping Beauty to Amazon, Smashwords, and several other sites. Waking Sleeping Beauty is available for free exclusively on Pixie's Place. You can find updates to the publication history, and upcoming titles on my blog at www.garsmechant.com.
If you find this, or any other stories of mine interesting, please feel free to look up my books at all of the major online retailers, and review them!

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

I just published two new books in a new series: They Said: The Dare, and They Said: The Missing File, and I have six other ebooks available for purchase at most major online retailers! For more information, go to www.garsmechant.com or "friend" me at Facebook!