View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 11:00 AM

Chapter 12: Slurping Time

I let the three of them relax for a few minutes, and just before I figured they would start doing something else on their own, I went over to Lisa.
“Would you like to be the one I demonstrate oral sex on first tonight?” I asked her.
“What do I have to do?” she asked.
“Well, you’ll have to get up from there, and go sit on the couch while we eat out your pussy and bring you to orgasm,” I explained.
“That’s not a problem at all in any way, shape, or form. Nope, I don’t have a problem with that. If you want to use me as an example, please go right ahead. Don’t feel shy, I don’t mind,” stated Lisa for the record.
“Okay, Lisa has volunteered to be the first one tonight to receive oral sex. If you two will join me over here while she gets comfortable,” I said. “Okay Lisa, just sit down there and move your hips forward, closer to the edge of the couch,” I instructed. “Yeah, like that. Now later, you’ll need to spread your legs wide. We need space for several down there.”
I sat next her and motioned the other two to come closer.
“Okay, often it helps to get your partner turned on at first by kissing them deeply, like this,” I explained, and started to kiss Lisa fully on the mouth. She was very good with her tongue, I must say.
“Little nibble kisses on the neck are also an excellent way to get your partner going,” I explained as I worked on her neck and massaged her breasts.
“Now, women often like having their breasts sucked on as well,” I added.
“That's not news,” Lisa said as I shut her up by taking one of her globes in my mouth. “Ohh, yes we do!”
She was quite a mouthful, and there was no way I was going to be able to take all or her breast in my mouth, no matter how I tried. But it would be fun to try! Her nipple was very pointed under my tongue, and it was obvious that she was enjoying what I was doing by the way she was moaning.
I looked at the other two ladies, and said: “You know, she has two breasts. Feel free to join me if you like.”
“Please!” Lisa said.
Goldilocks needed no further encouragement and sat on the other side of Lisa on the couch and took her other breast in her mouth and started sucking on it with relish. Soon we got into a rhythm of sucking and kneading Lisa’s breasts.
“Is it time for us to go, like, lower now?” asked Goldilocks.
Instead of answering, I started licking down her stomach, and Goldilocks joined me until we were kneeling on the floor. “Okay, now’s the time you want to spread your legs widely,” I said to Lisa.
Lisa obeyed happily, and spread her legs as far as she could, placing her feet on the edge of the couch. I motioned Maricela to come closer so she could join us for this part of the lesson.
I spread Lisa’s lips apart a bit, and said: “Now here you can see her clitoris pointing out of its hood. This is one of the parts you are definitely going to want to lick really well. It also feels good to suck on her lips, and stick your tongue in-between her lips and into her vagina. I’m sure she’ll really appreciate that. In addition, don’t forget to pay attention to her thighs. Let me show you.”
I started by licking my way up Lisa’s thighs and tickling her outer labia with my tongue as she dodged and giggled. She moaned as soon as I started sucking on her lips, and she yipped as I finally spread her lips apart with my fingers and tongue and started tonguing her clit in earnest. Lisa was really enjoying this, and she moaned loudly as I licked her most intimate areas. I stopped after just a few minutes, and noticed that both Goldilocks and Maricela were working on Lisa’s tits. Lisa must have been in total heaven at this point.
“Goldie, do you want to change places with me for a while?” I asked.
“Um, sure. I guess,” she said, sounding a bit uncertain.
She got down between Lisa’s legs with me, and I showed her how to lick up Lisa’s thighs as Maricela watched. Goldilocks seemed to hesitate when it came to actually licking Lisa on her pussy, so I pushed her head a little forward until she was nestled right against it. She took a few hesitant licks at that point, and seemed to like what she tasted since she really started to get into it quickly.
I heard Lisa moaning louder than ever, and I asked her: “Do you approve of the way Goldilocks is licking your pussy?”
“Oh, yeah. She really can lick my pussy well! That feels so good. Amber, your tongue feels great on my clit! Mari, could you keep sucking my tits?”
Maricela obliged her happily, returning to the breast she was working on before. I watched Goldilocks for a few more seconds, and got back on the couch and started sucking on Lisa’s free breast. It didn’t take much of this before Lisa came in a loud climax on Goldilocks’ face.
Goldilocks came up with Lisa’s juices still coating her face and kissed Lisa firmly on the lips.
“Okay, it’s my turn,” Goldilocks said.
“That’s fine with me. Take a seat,” I said, and motioned for Maricela to join me on the floor as Goldilocks pushed Lisa over on the couch.
I quickly went over everything with Maricela, as Lisa sucked on and kneaded Goldilocks’ small breasts.
I started to point out where Goldilocks clit was, when Maricela stopped me. “I know where everything is,” she explained to me, and then started to lick her inner thighs. Goldilocks giggled at that as she teased her. She finally reached the junction between her legs and really started to go down on Goldilocks with gusto. She was licking Goldilocks for all she was worth, moaning with her and making a show of licking her out, across her clit, and deep into her vagina. Goldilocks’ orgasm was coming along quite well, I thought to myself as Lisa joined me on the floor. Finally, Goldilocks heaved her hips up into Maricela's face and screamed out loud that she was cumming, and fell over, collapsing on the couch, breathing hard.
“Wow. That was good,” Goldilocks said, wiping a little sweat from her brow.
Maricela kissed her way up Goldilocks’ belly, licked her nipples a couple of times, and then lay down on Goldilocks and kissed her deeply, letting her taste herself as Maricela grabbed Goldilocks’ ass and ground her hips against her a few times.
Goldilocks looked pleasantly surprised after they broke apart a couple of minutes later. Maricela stood up and announced that it was her turn, and Goldilocks moved aside to make room for her on the couch as Lisa sat on the floor.
I have no idea why Maricela acted that way, but as soon as she sat down she grabbed Goldilocks behind the head and pulled her mouth to her breast. Goldilocks got the message immediately and started sucking like a vacuum cleaner.
This took me a little off guard, and as Lisa got between Maricela's legs, I sat back and watched as the three ladies went to it.
Lisa didn’t need any instruction really. Having just had her own pussy licked clean, she knew exactly what felt good and how to do it. Maricela was really making a meal out of it, and kept grinding her crotch onto Lisa’s mouth, while loudly moaning: “Yeah, baby! Just like that!” It was obvious that Maricela was a lustful little lady.
Watching the three of them really made quite a show. Lisa sure didn’t look like a first-time pussy-eater, not the way she was licking Maricela with gusto. And Maricela was obviously really enjoying the way Lisa was working on her tight little pussy. Her breasts were covered with sweat, and heaved each time she took a breath to moan out her pleasure. Goldilocks’ light blond hair contrasted beautifully with Maricela's dark complexion as it cascaded over Maricela's chest.
Maricela grabbed Goldilocks and kissed her hungrily for several minutes before she pulled back, stiffened up, and with a heave came loudly on Lisa’s greedy mouth.
Lisa kissed her way up Maricela's body, and kissed her hotly, letting her taste her own juices. When she finally came up for air, she looked over at me and said, “Your turn."

####
To celebrate the publication of my first erotic books on Amazon's Kindle, I decided to publish the first of them, Educating Goldilocks, for free here on Pixie's Place! I'm going to be posting a few chapters at a time.
This novel is based on my earlier Goldilocks Saga stories posted here, but is heavily rewritten.
I've published Educating Goldilocks, Extra Credit, Tired, and Waking Sleeping Beauty to Amazon, Smashwords, and several other sites. Waking Sleeping Beauty is available for free exclusively on Pixie's Place. You can find updates to the publication history, and upcoming titles on my blog at www.garsmechant.com.
If you find this, or any other stories of mine interesting, please feel free to look up my books at all of the major online retailers, and review them!

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

I just published two new books in a new series: They Said: The Dare, and They Said: The Missing File, and I have six other ebooks available for purchase at most major online retailers! For more information, go to www.garsmechant.com or "friend" me at Facebook!