View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 01:56 PM

Chapter 13: It's Better To...Receive?

This was going to be tough. I almost came while watching those horny ladies going at it. I was as hot as a bottle rocket, and I might pop off just as easily if I wasn’t careful.
I thought it over for a minute, and then said, “Sure, but first let me get something for us to drink.” I went to the kitchen, and got out a cold-water jug. Then I stood in front of the open refrigerator door for a little, letting the cool air calm me down while I poured the cold water before returning to those three horny little ladies.
It helped.
By the time I returned with the water, Maricela had largely recovered from her overpowering orgasm of a few minutes before, and all three of the ladies were kneeling on the floor beside the couch. We all took a few minutes to drink before Lisa motioned for me to sit down.
“Okay, I like it if you pretend that my cock is like a Popsicle,” I said. “Lick around the head, and suck down the length...”
“Look, we’ll take it from here,” Lisa said. “It’s not like we haven’t been down between someone’s legs before.”
“Yeah, but it doesn’t make you, like, an expert cock-sucker just because you’re a good lap-licker,” said Goldilocks.
“Why don’t you try it out, and I’ll give you pointers as you go along? How’s that sound,” I suggested?
“That sound’s reasonable,” Maricela responded with a mysterious smile.
“Good, that’s the way I like to learn, by doing,” said Lisa.
Lisa got between my legs first, and made a grand show of licking up my legs starting at the ankles, before getting to my cock. Quite frankly, this doesn’t do much for me, but I let her do it anyway. I’m sure there are other men out there who would have hurt me for teaching her not to do that.
When she got to my cock, she took it in her hand and gave it a couple of small pumps and just stared at it hungrily for a bit. She took a couple of licks on the head, and then started to suck the head into her mouth.
“How is it?” asked Maricela.
Lisa came up for some air and said, “Good, but different. He doesn’t taste like you do.”
She started licking around the tip of my cock again, missing the ridge.
“You know,” I said, “It really feels best when you lick the ridge around the head. That’s the part that gets me to respond the most.”
“Really? Good,” said Lisa. “I’ll try that next. I was trying to figure out what that man juice was that was coming out of the tip, and what it tasted like.”
“Oh, my pre-cum,” I told them. “It’s kind of a guy’s way of lubricating. It comes out only when a guy’s really turned on.”
“There’s a lot of it, so I guess we got to you, didn’t we?” Lisa said with a wicked grin.
“I guess you could say that,” I responded.
Lisa got back to licking the head of my cock, and it was really beginning to feel good when Goldilocks said, “Can I cut in here guys?”
“Okay,” said Lisa. “Your turn.”
Lisa and Goldilocks traded places, and Goldilocks didn’t waste any time in getting to it. She took my cock into her generous mouth and started sucking as much of it down as she could, licking it as she went. I was surprised at how much of it she could take.
She came back up for a while and licked the head like a quickly melting ice cream cone, and started blowing little gusts of air over the tip before sinking down on the length again.
After a few minutes of this, Maricela was getting impatient and said, “Can I try it now?”
Goldilocks looked at me devilishly, and gave my cock a couple of more licks before trading places with Maricela.
“Okay, here’s, like, the keys to the ignition,” she said as she handed Maricela my cock.
Maricela took my cock in her small hand, looked it over for a few seconds and let out a low moan. Then she started slowly licking and swallowing my member. It was almost painful how slow she was going. She was really taking her time, leisurely working her tongue over the shaft, and licking her way back up to the head of my cock. Once there she slowly ran the entire length of her tongue over the head of my cock in slow laps, pausing on the ridge, and keeping me from cumming in her mouth too soon. This was torture. She was obviously enjoying the effect she was having on me, and she started playing with her pussy, moaning, and staring directly into my eyes as she went down on me.
Goldilocks looked like she wanted in on the action, so she positioned herself on her back under Maricela, and she squealed when Goldilocks started to lick her out. Lisa saw what was going on, and placed her head between Goldilocks’ long legs to slurp up her pussy juices.
It was great being the end of a daisy chain. I’ve never seen anything like it before in my life, and dang if it wasn’t the most erotic thing I’ve been involved in.
Finally, Maricela took her mouth from my member and announced that I was getting close to orgasm.
Lisa looked up at me and said, “Well, stand up.”
“Why?” I asked.
“So you can cum all over all three of us,” she responded as she got out from between Goldilocks’ thighs and knelt in front of me. Goldilocks felt her stop sucking on her clit and followed her.
“Have you three been planning this all week?” I asked.
All of them smiled, and Goldilocks said, “Oh yes. It’s, like, all we’ve been talking about to each other. What we were going to do when you came this weekend. We really liked seeing you spurt last weekend, and now we want to lick it off our tits.”
How was I supposed to turn them down? I stood up in front of all three of them, and Maricela took my cock back into her mouth, working on it more frantically, trying to make me cum.
I felt the juice well up from my balls. Maricela sensed it and aimed the spray at all of their tits in turn as I came. Watching my creamy cum covering their tits really made me cum harder! The way the white juice showed so clearly on Maricela's dark skin, and the way it blended into Goldilocks’ creamy-white skin, and the way the big drops fell off Lisa’s large, hard nipples, was way too much! I almost blacked out from the sight!
When I finally stopped spasming I had to sit down quickly. I recovered while Goldilocks licked my cream off of Lisa’s tits, and Maricela did the same for Goldilocks. Both Goldilocks and Lisa licked Maricela's firm breasts clean.
After that, all three of the ladies sat on the couch next to me and cuddled up with me, kissing me fondly for quite a while.
“Thanks, Rob,” said Lisa. “You’re really a good teacher.”
“Yeah,” said Goldilocks. “This is great.”
“Maricela turned my head to face her and said, “Thanks. You’re seriously showing us a good time,” before kissing me hard.
After cumming like that I was honestly tired. I just sat on the couch while the ladies took another shower and got dressed. I managed to show them to the door, arrange for them to be back by three the next day, and kiss them all goodnight as deeply as I could as they finally left.
After they had gone, I went upstairs to collapse on the bed into one of the best slumbers I have ever had.

####
To celebrate the publication of my first erotic books on Amazon's Kindle, I decided to publish the first of them, Educating Goldilocks, for free here on Pixie's Place! I'm going to be posting a few chapters at a time.
This novel is based on my earlier Goldilocks Saga stories posted here, but is heavily rewritten.
I've published Educating Goldilocks, Extra Credit, Tired, and Waking Sleeping Beauty to Amazon, Smashwords, and several other sites. Waking Sleeping Beauty is available for free exclusively on Pixie's Place. You can find updates to the publication history, and upcoming titles on my blog at www.garsmechant.com.
If you find this, or any other stories of mine interesting, please feel free to look up my books at all of the major online retailers, and review them!

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

I just published two new books in a new series: They Said: The Dare, and They Said: The Missing File, and I have six other ebooks available for purchase at most major online retailers! For more information, go to www.garsmechant.com or "friend" me at Facebook!