View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 03:35 PM

Chapter 15: A Sexy Dinner

“Well, ladies, here’s dinner,” I said.
“It’s about time! We’re starving!” exclaimed Goldilocks.
“Oh, yeah,” said Lisa.
“Just one thing,” I added. “We’re eating Japanese style tonight.”
“Do the Japanese eat in the nude?” asked Maricela.
“Not in public, and most probably don’t in private either,” I said. “That’s just my twist on things.”
“You know, like the Charades game last Sunday,” said Lisa.
“Oh. I get it,” said Maricela.
“Not yet you don’t,” I quietly muttered.
The ladies started to tear into their dinners, and after each had a couple of ribs in them, I said; “You realize of course that food isn’t just for eating. You can have fun with it as well. That’s despite what your parents may have told you when you were younger.”
“Oh, really,” said Lisa.
By way of explanation, I dribbled a little of the barbecue sauce on Lisa’s shoulder. She pulled back for a second, and then I licked it off. She looked a little surprised, but then she understood.
“I get it! That’s why you wanted us to eat in the buff! So we can eat our dinners off of each other! Cool!” Lisa exclaimed loudly.
“What, you mean we’re all, like, a bunch of plates or something?” asked Goldilocks.
“Like this,” said Lisa as stuck a finger into the honey sauce and finger-painted it onto Goldilocks’ breasts. Lisa then licked all the honey off of Goldilocks, taking special care to suck her nipples clean. “You see?” she said as she finished.
“You’re right. That's cool!” replied Goldilocks. “Here, I have something I want to do. It’s time for dessert!”
Goldilocks guided Maricela to lie down on the cushions, and brought out the chocolate, butterscotch, and caramel sauces, and spooned a generous amount on Maricela's breasts. She covered them with the whipped cream next, and topped the mounds with strawberries.
“There we go,” she said when she was finished. “A Maricela Sundae. Dig in guys!”
I couldn’t help myself, and gave Maricela a whipped cream bikini bottom before Lisa and Goldilocks ate off the sweet bra Goldilocks had made for her. Pussy and whipped cream is a nice combination, I must say, and I finished all of it myself as she moaned quietly.
“You missed a spot,” Maricela giggled as she directed Goldilocks between her breasts. It was obvious that she was enjoying herself immensely. We finished the sweet toppings that Goldilocks had applied to Maricela, and Maricela motioned Lisa to take her place. Maricela decided to make a more extensive work for Lisa, and considering Lisa’s larger proportions, it was fortunate that I had purchased several cans of whipped cream.
Of course, this was pretty much what I had expected to happen. The idea that these items can be used to make underwear is probably the first one that comes to mind.
Maricela created a criss-cross pattern on Lisa’s body from her pussy to her shoulders with the whipped cream, making it look like a one-piece bathing suit. She decorated her artwork with small flowers around the edges, and crossed the pattern with alternating stripes of chocolate and caramel sauce.
“Lisa,” said Maricela, “You’re going to have to stop giggling if I’m going to finish.”
“I’m sorry, but I can’t help it,” said Lisa. “You’re tickling me with the whipped cream dispenser!”
When Maricela was finished, Lisa looked like a cross between a bathing beauty and a bakery cake. Either way she looked delicious.
All four of us enjoyed cleaning Lisa off, and when we were finished, three of us were full. Lisa decided to decorate Goldilocks and covered her breasts with a whipped cream bra with butterscotch sauce stripes. Lisa was the only one still hungry, so she cleaned Goldilocks up. She ended up lying partly on top of Goldilocks, kissing her lightly all over her face. I took this as the sign that it was time to start the final exams.
“Okay ladies,” I said. “Let’s go into the living room. It’s time for the final exams of this class.”
“Okay, what are final exams going to be like in a sex class?” asked Lisa.
“Fun and sexy, of course,” I replied. “This isn’t going to be like most finals. Nobody’s going to flunk. I’m just going to make sure you all remember the essential parts of the class. I’ll give you all a task and all of you will have to perform it,” I said. “First up is masturbation. All of you need to bring yourselves off. This is freestyle masturbation, so get yourselves off in your favorite fashion. Okay Ladies, go to it.”
Lisa immediately headed for her vibrator, while Goldilocks and Maricela took up all the available space on the couch by spreading their legs apart. Maricela started by massaging her breasts, and pulling her nipples out quite a ways. It was impressive how far she would tweak them. It looked painful, but she seemed to like it a lot. After getting herself worked up by tweaking and kneading her breasts, she moved one of her hands down toward her pussy, and started to massage the outer lips, without going further.
Meanwhile, Lisa was lying on the floor, kneading her large breasts like bread dough. She stopped for a second, and looked at her breasts, and then pushed one of them up and started licking one of her own nipples.
“How’s that feel?” I asked her.
“I kinda like it, but I’m not really flexible enough,” she replied.
“How’s what feel?” Maricela asked, barely paying attention.
“Lisa licked her own nipple,” I replied. I’m not sure she was really paying attention, because she didn’t reply.
Goldilocks definitely wasn’t paying attention. By that time, she had placed both of her hands at her own crotch, and was rubbing her clit with one hand as she plunged two fingers from her other hand into her pussy. Her eyes were shut from the pleasure she was giving herself.
Maricela worked herself up to a point where she decided it was time to start rubbing and tweaking her clit some. She would take her clit between two fingers and rub it for a few seconds between them before going back to massaging her pussy lips.
Lisa had gotten herself so turned on that she decided it was time for the vibrator. She reached over and placed the head right at her opening and slowly started to push it inside of herself until it was buried up to the hilt. After a few seconds, she turned it on and left it there while she tried to lick her nipples again.
Goldilocks must have heard Lisa’s vibrator buzzing away, because she opened her eyes and grabbed her own. She placed it at her opening and turned it on. For quite a while, she ran the tip over her clit, across her pussy lips, and then she placed it at the opening to her vagina and pushed it in leisurely. Once inside she started thrusting it back and forth slowly with one hand as she worked at her clit with her other hand, giving her clit a real buffing as she filled herself with the plastic penis.
Maricela was still tweaking one breast and playing with her clit. After a few more minutes of this, she pushed one finger into her hole, and started twisting it around inside.
Lisa was moaning loudly at this point. She was pushing her vibrator inside as far as it would go with each thrust before pulling it out again and running the tip over her clit and around her pussy lips. She was enjoying torturing herself this way.
Goldilocks was getting close to orgasm. She never did have any patience, and it looked like she was going to bring herself off first. She kept thrusting her vibrator fully inside herself as she rubbed her clitoris with her free hand until she finally screamed: “I’m cumming!” and came hard. She just sat on the couch with the vibrator still inside her for several more minutes before turning it off and taking it out.
“Mmmmmmm, that felt good,” said Goldilocks.
Lisa kept going for a few minutes after Goldilocks, but hearing her cum must have given Lisa permission to climax. Lisa came much more loudly than did Goldilocks. Maricela kept going for quite a while after Goldilocks, and Lisa did. She finally brought out her own vibrator, and with some difficulty managed to work it in herself this time. She came after just a few thrusts though, clamping her legs around her vibrator as she moaned loudly.
Goldilocks and Lisa pretty much recovered from their climaxes. I decided it was time for the next phase.
“Now we’ll try some oral sex,” I announced. “I’ll receive this time, and Lisa will go first, followed by Maricela, and then Goldilocks, unless there are some objections.”
There were none, so Goldilocks got off the couch, and I took her place.
“This looks yummy to me,” said Lisa as she took her place between my legs and put her hand on my engorged member.
Lisa started by licking up the length on my cock, ignoring the head and the sensitive ridge. After a few long licks like that she slowly took the head into her mouth and just stayed there, moaning around it, but not doing anything else.
I heard her giggle, and she looked up at me slyly and took my cock out of her mouth. “Want more?” she asked.
“Damn straight I do,” I answered.
She then slid her mouth down the length of my cock, taking nearly the entire length into her mouth and sucking on it hungrily while continuing to moan around me. It felt wonderful!
Goldilocks and Maricela sat there and watched Lisa go down on me for quite a while. They seemed to be trying to pick up her cock sucking style. Lisa was very good at bringing me close to orgasm without taking me over the precipice.
“Okay Lisa, that’s great,” I said. “Now it’s Maricela's turn.” I didn’t really want her to stop, but I figured I’d best save her talents for later.
Lisa took another playful lick of my cock before moving out of the way for Maricela. Maricela sat down and stared at my cock like a starving woman. She began to salivate at the sight.
“It’s okay if you want to try it,” I said.
Maricela took it in her hand, and then immediately fell on it, stuffing as much of it into her mouth as she could. She was hungrily sucking it hard, drooling all over it messily. She was taking the fast route on this trip, and I needed to slow her down a bit.
“That’s okay, Mari, but can you go a little slower?” I asked. “It feels better if you take your time.”
She started paying more attention to the shaft, licking it instead of taking the head into her mouth. She then looked directly into my eyes as she slowly began to gulp down my length again. Several times she stopped when she had taken as much as she could, and just enjoyed the feeling of my manhood in her mouth.
“Okay,” I said after a few minutes. “It’s Goldilocks’ turn.”
Maricela gave me a pleading look with those large brown eyes of hers.
“We’ll take this up again later. I promise,” I said.
Goldilocks moved Maricela out of the way, and joyfully announced, “My turn!”
She started licking my cock up and down the shaft, tickling the head with quick flicks of her tongue, before sinking down on the length and sucking hard. It almost felt like she was trying to suck my cum right out of me. She was doing some great tricks with her tongue as she took me in her mouth.
Lisa and Maricela kept watching us, comparing and contrasting their cock-sucking styles. It really felt great, and after the way Lisa and Maricela went down on me, it only took a few minutes before I felt my cum start to well up inside, and I found myself stiffening up to shoot my load in Goldilocks’ mouth. It felt like I was cumming forever. I just kept spurting into her wide mouth, and she managed to swallow all of it without choking.
After I was done, Lisa looked at Goldilocks and asked: “How was it?”
“Not bad. It never felt like he was choking me,” she said. “Did I do well?" she asked me.
“Oh, yeah you did. That was great. All of you were great,” I said, and I took a moment to regain my senses. “Your next task is to go down on each other. Lick each other out good. I want all of you to cum hard before you’re done.”
“Cool!” said Lisa.
“That’s, like, great!” exclaimed Goldilocks.
“Okay,” said Maricela in a husky voice, and she pushed Goldilocks onto her back and started sucking her nipples.
It was obvious that Maricela didn’t want to waste any time. She kissed her way down Goldilocks’ body, and started licking down her thighs before working her way back up to her golden snatch. She spread Goldilocks’ legs a bit wider to get better access to her pussy, and then licked her outer lips before spreading them wide and sucking her clit.
“Oh, God, Mari! You really know how to eat me out good,” said Goldilocks.
Maricela played with Goldie’s pussy, licking all around before sinking her tongue into her folds and licking her quickly over her clit, and darting her tongue in and out of her vagina as Goldilocks moaned loudly. Poor Goldilocks didn’t stand a chance under Maricela's ministrations, and quickly came in a hard orgasm.
Maricela kept licking Goldilocks out for a few minutes until Lisa finally pulled Maricela off and moved her onto her back. Lisa spent some time licking and sucking Maricela's nipples into stiffness before moving to her tight little pussy. Lisa was going down on Maricela as expertly as she had on me, and would change her rhythm when she sensed that Maricela was getting close to her orgasm, stopping her from cumming. Maricela was getting frustrated with Lisa, and wrapped her legs around Lisa’s head and pulled her closer to her pussy.
“Don’t want to wait?” asked Lisa. “Well, let’s go to town!”
Lisa started licking Maricela with real gusto. Maricela moaned: “Yeah, like that baby! Make me...make me cum! Ohhhh!” Lisa managed to hold her there, cumming hard, until Maricela collapsed, whimpering, on the floor. I applauded.
“That was, like, great. Now it’s your turn,” said Goldilocks, and pushed Lisa down onto her back.
Goldilocks started by kissing Lisa deeply, and licking her way down her neck, across her shoulder, and down to one of her large breasts. Goldie started running her hands over Lisa’s body as she sucked her nipples one at a time. After several agonizing minutes of this, she finally kissed her way down to Lisa’s crotch, and spread her legs wide.
“Ready for this?” asked Goldilocks.
“Yes,” whispered Lisa.
Goldilocks started licking Lisa’s pussy with long laps, working between her folds, and sucking her engorged clit. She was taking her time on Lisa, and obviously wanted to bring her off better than she could herself. She darted her tongue in and out of her vagina, and covered her pussy with French kisses. Maricela was beginning to look like she was feeling left out, and started to massage Goldilocks’ breasts as Goldie went down on Lisa. Finally, Lisa came hard, bucking hard. Right after, Maricela turned Goldilocks onto her back, and started kissing her intensely, their tongues diving deeply into each other’s mouths. She was rubbing her breasts and grinding her crotch against Goldie’s. After a few minutes of this, they moved apart and got into a position where they could rub their pussies together.
I figured this was the sign that it was time for me to go cherry picking.

####
To celebrate the publication of my first erotic books on Amazon's Kindle, I decided to publish the first of them, Educating Goldilocks, for free here on Pixie's Place! I'm going to be posting a few chapters at a time.
This novel is based on my earlier Goldilocks Saga stories posted here, but is heavily rewritten.
I've published Educating Goldilocks, Extra Credit, Tired, and Waking Sleeping Beauty to Amazon, Smashwords, and several other sites. Waking Sleeping Beauty is available for free exclusively on Pixie's Place. You can find updates to the publication history, and upcoming titles on my blog at www.garsmechant.com.
If you find this, or any other stories of mine interesting, please feel free to look up my books at all of the major online retailers, and review them!

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

I just published two new books in a new series: They Said: The Dare, and They Said: The Missing File, and I have six other ebooks available for purchase at most major online retailers! For more information, go to www.garsmechant.com or "friend" me at Facebook!