View Single Post
Old 02-25-2004, 04:41 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
South, there is a word..... "Civil Union" but it doesn't let my insurance from work cover the woman I love. It will kick any assets I have back to my parents and my DW will be stuck with a $70,000 house and about 40 pets of various species(about half of them mine) and knowing my parents, she won't get ANY help.Not only that, while some women/men turn to the church for help in their time of woe and need, even the church wouldn't be able to come to help, they just~for the most part~can not overcome their problems with homosexuality although it has become overly obvious even within their own doors, painfully obviously even. I have to say that my feathers were a bit ruffled at the "Warm and Fuzzy" part of your statement but I know what you mean. I never in my life thought of getting married, it was always a "handfasting" in my mind but of course that could be just due to a difference in religon.

Side note: nuns, monks those kinds of people usually refer to themselves as married to god, hmmmmmmm monks are men.... god is usually portrayed as male...... WUH_OH!

okay enough of me running my mouth and looking stupid

Fun Fact: my job has no insurance or benefits........

Always
Kyttn