View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 06:11 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Well friends and neighbours, it has been a loong summer but the dark wintery mornings are back with us again.

And so is sexy-lady spotting! Nothing much to report on the Betty/Jill front, though I have caught glimpses of both these fine ladies over the summer.

Today was something of a revelation re Mandy, as I've seen nothing whatsoever of her all summer. This afternoon though she exited her front door as I was getting my car sorted prior to walking the dogs, even going so far as saying 'hello' to me of her own volition - most unusual in itself.

But . . . she has obviously been eating better and maybe working out a bit, because she looked stunning! Form-fitting polo jumper and tight jeans highlighted all her womanly bits - which are still extremely womanly I'm pleased to report - and she seemed a whole lot happier, and thus sexier, than I've seen her in years!

I'm not at all convinced this means anything will change on the "ooh, look what I saw" front, but a very pleasant sight all the same.

DM
I only own my mind