View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 06:07 PM

More

I had just finished dressing and applying make-up, when I heard a knock and then Paul's voice.
" Hey are you ready?"

I felt so nervous and scared and shy...

" yes ...come in"

Paul came in closed the door and just stared at me - "wow you look so sexy - can I call you Suzy?"

He walked up and put his arms round my waist...
I was unsure, I felt self-conscious and at the same time so horny...
I turned put my arms on his shoulders and kissed him, feeling his lips thru the lipstick..
He responded eagerly kissing me, his hand slid into the small of my back, then over my bottom...
We moved to the bed and sat still kissing, his hand slid up my dress , feeling the inside of my thigh...

Then further to the flesh above my stocking, my hand moved to his groin and I started stroking his hard cock through his clothes, we kissed more with passion, then I quickly undid his trousers and slipped my hand in, searching for his hard shaft, I pulled his pants down and took his cock into my hand, gently releasing it...

I broke the kiss to look at it, it felt warm, soft skin, but hard erect cock...
I pushed Paul back lowered my head and slowly flicked my tongue around his head, down the back of the shaft, smelling his aroma, my tongue went up to the head, licked a trail of precum in a sticky trail, then pursing my lips I took the head into my mouth, just to the glans, my on glue swirling across the top, he groaned and I pulled him in deeper, until he hit he back of my mouth, as I pulled back I tightened my mouth around the head and again as I went back down, I old taste his precum more, I love the taste of precum.. I felt like a slut, but I felt good too, mouthful of hard cock, I raised my head releasing his cock and stared at it, it was huge, shinning with saliva, hard and throbbing, I held it gently and then firmly - quickly taking it back into my mouth, sucking had and bobbing up and down...

He pulled me off his cock, and said "I want to fuck your tight hole"

I obediently flipped over on all fours, I felt him move between my legs and raised my bum, he pulled my dress up and gently pulled the panties down to just below my bum. He parted my cheeks and carefully lubed my tight hole. I felt his cock touch my arse, then he pulled it down my arse crack to rest against my tight hole
"ready for cock Suzy?"

"Please , please fuck me, fill me with hard cum...fuck my tight sissy hole"

I felt him push, his huge cock head against my small tight hole, then he pushed harder and the head stretched me, uk pending my hole and then he slid into the hilt...