View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 01:12 PM

More sisy fun

We stayed one more night at the guest house, but strangely on retuning Paul collapsed. I guess four loads in about one day sated and exhausted him.

I took the opportunity to bath, shave my legs, armpits, chest and bum. I wanted to be smooth, then I moisturised my legs, chest and bum. Finally I shaved my face, then just wearing a tshirt and panties I fell asleep.

Next morning I woke and Paul had returned my clothes. He was smiley and happy he thanked me for being brilliant and sexy. Seeing his clear joy meme reel moved and I offered him a morning snog and blow job but he declined. He did ask if I could stay dressed for the journey ome, he would stop somewhere saw for me to dress down. I was worried about being dressed as a girl in daylight - while I'm thin and have long hair, I think most people would realise quick that I was a guy dressed up. Especially if I spoke!!! I cannot do a femme, camp voice!!

Paul though said he would not risk exposing me, and we could have a last fling, did I not want cum soaked panties? One last time?

I agreed and dressed up again, after a quick face shave, I used foundation, powder, shadow, liner and mascara. Then lipstick, which turned me on huge and made me want to suck him...I didn't but heck I wanted to so much. I realised how erotic my mouth had become and my bottom, I cared not or being erect or cumming as a man, I just wanted cock.....

After a careful plan I left first and got into the car, and waited for Paul, I was shocked to see that when I sat down my stoking tops showed!!

Paul quickly joined me and with a quick caress of my inner thigh we left and headed east. Paul kept on saying how pretty I looked and he was so mad to have sex.