View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 11:22 PM
Sin Diesel

Thumbs up Milestones: Sydney Pollack

I never thought I'd be adding to the milestones listing, but...DAMN! I'm just finding this out right now! He died yesterday at the age of 73, suffering from a year-long bout of cancer.

I seriously LIKED dude. He was a true artist to his craft, straight up to the end. No matter what he was in, he gave it 100% and made his character sing. And his direction was on a similar wavelength.

Most of all, he just had that..."stuff." You know? That stuff you can't put a name to. I liked listening to him talk, even when he's not central to the movie or whatever, it was cool to hear him speak.

Sidney, you're appreciated in this guy's heart. I hope I'm half the artist in my craft that you were in yours when I pass on this mortal bridge. R.I.P.

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs