View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 06:45 PM
Sin Diesel

Wink

This was done in the space of two days during downtime while at work as my own laptop at home is on the fritz. I've been off the grid of doing erotica because of it, so this itched my writing jones and it was fun trying to keep it short whilst incorporating the limitations. I tried to edit as best as I could and I'd still edit it further, but I wanted to get it out. I couldn't think of an overall title as of yet. It was fun, tho. I might just do another one! Thanks, Lil!

Jaye couldn't help but gaze at Jumi's thick ass as he sat across from her at the dining table, spinning his half-full bottle of Corona between his fingers as he watched her stir in spices and diced vegetables for the sumptuous stew she'd been preparing for dinner. The combination kitchen-dining-living room of her intimate but spacious one-bedroom apartment was wide enough to permit her figure's graceful movements to and fro in front of the stove and preparation countertop. Movements that allowed Jaye's eyes to fixate on her muscular, dancer legs and shapely, rounded buttocks clad in form-fitting grey tights. Her inviting flesh there screamed to his senses, Feel me. Squeeze me. Liberate me. Do me.

He blinked himself out of his erotic reverie. "Are you really okay with me not helping you?" he asked her, trying to distract himself from a burdgeoning erection he wouldn't be able to do anything about. "I can at least chop the onions."

Without turning her body towards him, Jumi pointed her left arm in his direction, flicking a wet spatula held in her hand. Hot drops of simmering stew hit him in the face, tingling his skin like hot wax.

"For the last time, I told you to sit your ass down," she commanded. "It's not right if I don't do it all by myself. My kitchen and me are like puzzle pieces. I know where everything is and goes and shit like that. You'll just distract me."

Oh, I'll distract your ass, alright, Jaye thought, using his idealized x-ray vision to peer through her clothes, visualizing her naked in his brain as he had done countless days and nights since meeting her for the first time back in art school. Beneath those smooth grey tights was the soft skin he'd fantasized about caressing for ages. Forever wondering if she was shaven or bushy in the valley between those solid thighs and wishing his fingers would have the chance to explore and settle the argument. Directly above that area and under her agonizingly sheer aubergine-colored button-down blouse was a soft but firm belly pierced with a ruby gemstone navel ring he'd only seen on occasion when short t-shirt and summertime weather permitted. Further north were plump, slightly pendulous breasts capped by thick eraser-nubbed nipples that he'd only seen impressions of against fabric, leaving him to gauge Jumi's busty mass through deep cleavage and brassiere silhouettes. He wanted to lick and suck those tits like a starving newborn. It'd be the least he'd do to her, if they were lovers.

But they were just friends. Flirtatious friends at shameless drunken best, but platonic friends in the inevitable sober worst. And since a friend in need is a friend indeed, she was cooking him dinner in exchange for his help with moving a no-longer-necessary couch with a fractured leg out of her apartment, down four flights of stairs and over to the local Salvation Army furniture depot. Jaye reckoned it was worth helping her out as a good friend, with the proverbial cake being a home-cooked meal and the icing being in close proximity to her lovely body as much as possible.

He rested his hand on his chin and continued to watch Jumi brew her magic. She stretched her body upwards to collect an object on the top shelf over the counter, making her blouse ride high and giving him a grand, sculpted view of the callipygian ass he longed to run his hands over, both the sight and naughty notion inadverdantly making him breathe an audible, wistful sigh.

Misinterpreting his sigh for restlessness, Jumi turned to look at him with a sympathetic smile. "Hey...I know I don't have a PlayStation or shit like that for you to mess around with while I cook, but...this stew of mine is worth waiting for, trust me. So be patient, okay?"

Jaye smiled, taking a swig of beer as he waved his hand in aquiesensce. "I know, I know. Don't worry, it's all good. Now that I think about it, I should've brought my laptop with me. Didn't think I'd need it today, but it helps to kill time creatively. Mind if I screw around on yours for a bit?"

"Go 'head, Fred," she replied, raising a leg in a pirouette, pointing her foot toward a pile of odds and ends in the far corner on the other side of the room where the discarded couch formerly resided. "I think it's underneath that box I set out earlier when we were clearing space."

"Sweet."

Jay finished the Corona, got up and strode over to a pile of stacked coffee table hardcovers and noticed that Jumi's MacBook was between them and a box on top. He put a hand to the box in order to scoot it over as he pulled the laptop out from underneath, but the box was weighted heavily on one end, causing it to tip over and fall to the floor, spilling out a few smaller digest-sized books and a chrome-like metallic object from its unsealed top. He righted the box back onto the pile of books and bent down to collect the digests back inside.

As he picked up the silvery object, he held it in his palm, giving it a once over. It appeared at first glance to be some sort of toy rocket. But upon closer inspection, Jaye realized it was a toy of an entirely different sort that sent you into space.

It was a vibrator dildo. Not just any old vibrator, but something very new, modern and high tech. The head was as bulbous as a brass bedknob and seemed like it should be heavy, but its overall heft was as light as an empty aluminum can. The ergonomic member felt cool to the touch, but no doubt it would be hot and slick in its owner's intended use, with both the electric current surging through it to make it hum, complimented by Jumi's vaginal juices glazing its shiny surface.

The thought of her laid out on her bed naked with her legs splayed and churning it in and out of her tight, wet quim in orgasmic abandon made him brick hard. He began losing himself once again in his vivid erotic reverie until the sound of his name being called snapped him back to reality. He turned towards Jumi with the vibrator in hand, feeling guilty for his libertine thoughts as if he knew she had read his mind.

"Umm...Jumi..." he began, "...I didn't mean to — "

"You know, Jaye..." she interrupted, seemingly growing in size by putting her hands on her hips and sticking her chest out towards him like a cobra raising its hood before striking. "...I wasn't intending for you to hold that in your hand until AFTER dinner."

Jumi's tone of voice was hardly accusatory and her lips curled into a wicked, knowing smile that complimented a raised brow above a telling, randy eye. And as recognition dawned on Jaye's face, his eyebrows raised as well and his lips grew a wicked smile of their own.

END